Boyfriend! Sangwoo x Reader AU - Movie Night

"Sangwoo! You know I don't like horror movies" I said, crossing my arms selfishly. I recently have moved in to Sangwoo's house, we've been in a relationship for almost 4 years now.
"I thought you liked horror movies?" Sangwoo grinned at me, holding the disc up, high in the air, taking advantage of his height. . . or mine.
'He knows I hate horror movies and what a fucking tease...' I mentally cursed. "S-Sangwoo!!" I pouted as I jumped up and down repeatedly to grab the disc, failing each time. 'Curse my short height...' I said in thought as I finally gave up. Sangwoo laughs at me, making myself blush. "Aw, is (Y/N) too short...?"
"S-so what if I am!" I stammered, face as red as a tomato. Sangwoo only huskily chuckles and takes my chin with his finger, lifting it up. "It's ok sweets, your height makes you cute." He smirks with a tiny blush and leans down.
At this point, I'm blushing even redder if that's possible. He slides a strand of hair behind my ear. I get onto my tippy toes and close the gap between us. Our lips collide, my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands gripping at my waist. Being the person he is, Sangwoo immediately gets into heat and makes the kiss deeper. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gave. His tongue explores inside my mouth, making sure he leaves no area untouched. Soon, I run out of breath and pull away, panting. "S-Sangwoo. . ." I breathed.
Sangwoo holds a faint grin,"we'll continue this In bed after we watch-" I quickly snatch away the horror DVD before he was able to finish. "AHA!!" I hold the disc triumphantly in the air then quickly hug it to my chest. "NO HORROR MOVIE TONIGHT SANG-" I glance at Sangwoo and pause. He's kneeling down by the television, sliding in a different DVD. "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING." I spat. "sheesh, don't get too excited, I got another horror movie coming. . . god, it looked like you were about to pop a vein. . ." He mumbles the last part with the straightest face.
I shake my head "Saaangwoo, I don't wanna watch a horror movie."
He lets out a short breath of laughter,"heh too bad, I do."
'my boyfriend's an ass'
Sangwoo hops onto the couch and picks up the remote, beginning the movie. I have no choice but to crawl onto the couch with him, resting my body on his. Sangwoo wraps his arms around me as I pull up a blanket to cover us both. The blanket just barely covering my eyes, for I am terrified of anything scary. Sangwoo notices and rests his head on top of mine. "Chill, (Y/N). The good part isn't even here yet." I frown and pull the blanket away from my face. "What good part." Already, a jump scare appeared on the screen. I let out a mini scream and ducked my head under the blanket, whimpering.
Sangwoo looks down at me hiding under the sheet and clears his throat "well, that was a good part." I slowly come back up from under the sheets, shivering and hugging onto Sangwoo's torso. "y-you're an asshole. . ." I mumble.
"That's me" he replies with a smug look.
I sigh until my face has completely changed into a worried expression as I see Sangwoo stand up. "Sangwoo! W-Where are you going!!" I looked up at him with your blanket now wrapped around my body. "I'm gonna make some popcorn. later." He winks as he leaves the room. I get into a panic as I try searching for the remote to pause the movie but it's out of sight. It's especially hard to find a remote when it's dark and you're too scared to walk over to the light switch. "S-S-SANGWOO!!" I quickly got up and sprinted into the kitchen as fast as I can, feeling that something in the dark was going to chase me if I hadn't ran fast enough. My blanket was flowing behind me until I had finally reached the kitchen.
Only to see no one in there.
". . .sangwoo. . ." I say in fear and caution. No answer. I freeze as I feel wind blowing behind me and soon enough there was something whispering into my ear.
"boo~"
Despite how quiet and calm the voice sound, I screamed. Loudly. I ran to the other side of the kitchen up against a counter, looking back at the 'monster'. The kitchen light switched on and before my eyes was Sangwoo laughing his ass off. I pouted "Sangwoo! That wasn't funny!" I fold my arms and looked away to the side. His laugh slowly dies off and he wipes a forming tear away. He quickly walks over to me, smiling and trapping me between his arms. "babe, you're not mad at me now, are you~" I huff, averting my gaze away from his. "I am." Sangwoo only smirks.

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He leans in and begins to leave kisses all around my neck and collarbone, leaving new marks here and there.

I sigh in pleasure. "Maybe you can..."

"Oh really?" He grins and pulls away, staring at me. "What would you like me to do then?"

". . .you can turn off that damn movie and throw the disc away."

I needed a camera because the look on Sangwoo's face was something I didn't want to forget. It was my turn to laugh my ass off. He was speechless, he looked dumbfounded, it was something I thought he'd deserve after his little prank on me. But of course, I knew taking sex away from my Sangwoo was too much for him.

"You know I'm kidding." I spoke with your own smirk, cupping his cheek and pressing my forehead against his.

He lets out a sigh of relief. He placed his hands on my waist, moving them up and down, stroking my (S/C) skin. "You scared me for a moment..."

One thing led to the other that night.

A/N
HEYHEYHEYEHYE OK HI.
( This is very short, but I'll start writing longer if everyone likes this book.)
So here's my first one-shot, hope you like it ;)
I'm kinda scared to release this cause i feel like ppl won't like it haha but I'll see.
Pls vote on this book of one shots for more!! I'm also taking requests atm 💕