Sangwoo x Reader AU - Studying

art- ShitYuuki on deviantart

A/N; Hi!! ^^ It's been over a year since I've published something. I'm really sorry for that, but I hope you're all doing well! I have no idea how many people still keep up with my book, but I decided to write this short chapter because studying consumes most of my time now and I felt like writing would help me feel better. I started writing this at 11 PM on a school night so here we go :,)

Sorry for any typos/mistakes!! Enjoy!

I rushed to the library, being pushed by all the students heading the opposite way. I was invited by some upperclassmen in my math class to study with them. Exams were next week, and they desperately needed math help. Apparently, I was their "only hope" since I was actually good at the subject.

Before hitting the library, I slide into a nearby woman's bathroom to check my appearance. I was nervous. The upperclassmen who invited me were popular but amongst the group was my crush, Oh Sangwoo. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I fix my (H/C) hair and make-up. I spritz some flowery perfume on and pop a breath mint in just in case before leaving to the library.

I find the study rooms inside and find the one reserved for my group. I open the door and for a second, I hear talking, but it went silent when they realized I was here. Closing the door behind me, I look at everyone and smile.

"Hey!" I said before walking to the only seat that seemed to be empty and sat there. I looked up at everyone and one was smiling, the rest weren't.

This study group consisted of the students, Oh Sangwoo, Min Jieun, Yang Seungbae, and Yoonbum. Yoonbum was the only one who decided to return my smile.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed.

Seunbae and Sangwoo kept their usual, stoic faces while Jieun glared daggers into my eyes.

"Hey." Seungbae and Sangwoo both said, almost in unison.

'This is intimidating...' I thought in my head.

Yoonbum was actually the closest person to me out of everyone else in the group. It was confusing when he asked me to help tutor everyone since Yoonbum was good at math. Why couldn't he just tutor them instead of me?

I sigh quietly. "What do you need help with in math?" I ask politely.

Seungbae already has his math textbook open to the chapter he's having difficulty in, so I help him first. I take my chair and scoot next to him. We begin to review the chapter and I show him how to do some of the math problems. It's not long before he starts understanding everything. 'I'm not so bad at teaching' I thought.

"You're so smart, thank you (Y/N)" Seungbae smiles.

I nod and smile back at him in response.

Next to Seungbae was where Yoonbum sat. Before I got cozy next to Bum, I asked if he also needed help with math because he was already good at it. Without my surprise, he told me that he understood everything so I moved on to the next person; Min Jieun.

As I sat next to her, I was able to smell her strong, fruity perfume that she must've put on before getting here, just like me. Her textbook is still closed.