Husband! Sangwoo x Reader AU {Lemon} - Honeymoon

A/N
Warning - This chapter contains Smut!!
I'm gonna start putting my authors notes on top instead of at the bottom from now on :)
Thanks for over 1K reads and 100 votes!! Seriously I'm happy asf, this hasn't happened to me before xD Again, thanks for all the comments you all leave, I read all of them and you have no idea how much I smile haha💕
Sorry for any errors!!

After spending almost six years with Sangwoo, he finally popped out the ring and asked me to marry him. The wedding was big and beautiful. Our honeymoon was set to be in The Bahamas and our luggages were soon to be brought to our room by workers.

Sangwoo kicks open the door to the resort room we were renting for our honeymoon, holding me bridal style. "Sangwoo!" I laugh. My arms around his neck and my mouth smiling, blushing. He glances down at me with the most seductive smirk and brings me inside, tossing me onto the red, king sized bed as we both laugh. He crawls on top of me, trapping my head between his hands.

"We're going to make new memories on this bed." He grins down at me.

I evilly grin back.

"Oh please, the only thing I'll remember is that tiny thing you call a DICK" I laugh at him and playfully stick out my tongue.

Though I knew, Sangwoo wasn't small in size at all.

Sangwoo's eyebrow raises. "Oh really?Well the sounds you'll soon make will say otherwise."

My face turns red in embarrassment. "I'm not that loud!" You pout. "Don't be ashamed, babe, it's not your fault after all." He states, leaning in dangerously close to my face. I notice and I bring my face closer to his to kiss but I immediately freeze when the door opens.

Three men, holding our luggage at the doorway. "Oh." I hear one of them say, plainly. Sangwoo hears them and gets off me but not off the bed. He lays on his back with his arms lifting his body up, staring at the three, an unhappy expression plastered across his face.

"Can you fucking knock before entering someone's room?" Sangwoo says.

"S-Sorry, Sir!" One says. "It won't happen again!!" Says the other. They all feel humiliated and drops the luggages off before exiting, obviously not expecting a tip. Sangwoo smirks at his way of scaring them. I let out a faint giggle before getting off the bed and beginning to unpack my stuff, "we should start unpacking, then we'll go to dinner." Sangwoo nods his head in agreement and unpacks as well.

After the unpacking, Sangwoo and I got ready to go to a fancy restaurant to eat at for dinner. I wear a nice, (F/C), silky dress that fits my body nicely while Sangwoo wears a black tuxedo and tie. A driver brings the both of us to our destination, dropping us off. We enter the restaurant, arm in arm, and get seated. Sangwoo and I stare across at each other, smiling. "What should we do tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Not sure yet, but I have something planned for tonight." He beams.

"Oh? I happen to have a surprise for tonight as well." I replied.

"Hm, maybe we have the same thing in mind?"

I lightly blush and flash a smile,"perhaps we do."

Sangwoo smirks before picking up the menu, I do the same. The waitress takes our order and leaves. Sangwoo and I strike up conversation before he brings up something that completely catches my attention.

"Hey (Y/N)... do you want kids...?"

I stare at him, shocked and speechless. It's not that I didn't want kids, I just didn't think he'd bring it up this quickly. I nervously laugh and smile.

"I'd love to have kids, Sangwoo. But it would have to be ok with you too."

He looks at me for a while before smiling back.

"I'll think about it." He says.

The waitress returns with our food and we start to eat. After finishing our dinner, we left the restaurant, leaving a tip for the waitress.

We were brought back to our resort room. Sangwoo hops onto the bed, sighing deeply and his arm over his eyes. I get on top of him in a straddle and move my hips.

"We're not done with the day yet, Sangwoo." I look down at him.

Sangwoo looks back at me. "I know, we still have plans, don't we?" He smirks.

I only let out a small laugh and pull him in by his tie so he sits up, kissing him. His hands wander on my back, finding the zipper to my dress and pulling it down. My dress slides off my shoulders and I continue to remove it, tossing it on the floor. Sangwoo deepens the kiss and explores my mouth with his tongue. As he does so, Sangwoo quickly unclips my bra and attacks my chest with his mouth and his hand. "a-ah- s...sangwoo~" I quietly moan. His other hand slides my panties off, leaving me totally nude, while all his clothing is still on.

I pout, "n-no fair... you still have all your clothes- G-GAH!!" My moans interrupt me. Sangwoo had entered two fingers inside my womanhood, quickly pumping them inside and back out.

"S-SANGWOO~" I moan louder, getting closer until I finally cum all over his fingers. He looks up at me with lust and brings his fingers up to his mouth, sucking all my fluid off them. My face was a bright pink and my breathing was uneven. Sangwoo finally takes off his upper attire while I work on getting his pants and boxers off. Soon Sangwoo is totally naked too and I grab ahold of his member, stroking and pumping it with my hand. My thumb runs atop his tip, making him release low groans and moans. Before Sangwoo releases, he quickly shoves my onto the bed, on my hands and knees. He holds onto my hips and only enters his tip in to tease me. "M-more!~" I say, weakly. Sangwoo slowly enters inside me. "F-fuck. . ." he curses.

I moan louder once Sangwoo starts thrusting faster, each time. He flips me over on my back and starts to thrust again, his arms on each side of my body. My hands now scratching at his back. I'm close to my orgasm once again, Sangwoo feels me tighten and continues to keep going, panting and quietly moaning my name. "(Y-Y/N)... so fucking tight..." Soon, we're both able to reach and release, Sangwoo releasing inside me.

Sangwoo lays next to me on the bed and I lay on top of him, my hand intertwined with his. We both catch our breath.

Sangwoo sighs,"that was great..." he smiles.

I nod my head, smiling as well. Until I realized,"Did you use a condom?"

"Well. . . I thought I didn't need to use one since we both want kids."

I think about the words he said and smile widely.

"We should try again tomorrow then."