Yoonbum x Reader AU {Lemon} - High School Crush

-warning; smut/lemon is in this chapter. If you'd rather not read, skip on to the next chapter! (tbh u guys obviously read Killing Stalking so I assume you all like Lemon/Smut xD)

"(Y/N)! Sangwoo! Slow down!" Yoonbum yelled as he tried catching up to the two of us. Sangwoo, Yoonbum, and I were neighborhood best friends, we did lots of things together. All three of us just happened to wake up late for school this morning and rushed to get there on time.

Sangwoo and I sprinted past Yoobum's house just as he was leaving. That's when he called out to us. Sangwoo looked back at Yoonbum "Sorry, Bum!" He yelled and kept running. I looked back at Yoonbum and decided to slow down for him to catch up. He ran up next to me and smiled,"Thanks (Y/N)." He grinned at me with a faint blush then continued to run. '...he's so cute' You thought. Luckily, both of us were able to get to school on time.

Second Period:
Sangwoo, Yoonbum, and I shared the same second period class, Science. All three of us grouped together for an experiment in the lab.
"What the hell do we mix again?" Sangwoo questioned with an eyebrow raised at two tubes he held. Yoonbum glanced at him and his eyes widen. "I don't know but definitely not those two tubes!" He declared, worriedly. At the moment, I was the one who was being smart, and looking at the instructions. Sangwoo looks at Bum.

Then he quickly looks back at the tubes and tries to mix them.

"S-Sangwoo!" Yoonbum says and quickly grabs the tube that Sangwoo was tilting over. "Don't you listen?!"

"I do listen, but then I choose not to" Sangwoo states and tries grabbing the tube back, creating a fight between the two.

"Okay guys, you're supposed to mix-" A tube of some kind of substance, spilled all over my chest and onto my white shirt. . .

Sangwoo and Yoobum's eyes widen, they can already feel the bad aura surrounding me. "fuuuuuuck..." Sangwoo mumbles. "(Y-Y/N)!! I'm so sorry! It was all Sangwoo's fault!" Bum pouts and holds his hands in defense. I groan,"just get a fucking towel for me." "O-of course!" They both say in unison and run off. I sighed. Yoonbum comes back first with towels,"Thanks Yoo-"

Yoonbum begins to dab on your shirt and chest, attempting to soak up all the liquid.

"B-Bum!" I blush a deep red. "Y-you don't need to do it for me!" He looks back up at me, he's also blushing. "It's alright (Y/N). I spilled it so I should be the one to clean it." He says averting his gaze and continues to 'clean'.

'what the hell... does he really just want to clean or touch my tits...' I awkwardly say in thought. Sangwoo returns shortly and looks at the two of us. "Damn, Bum. You're getting some." Sangwoo says with a chuckle. Yoonbum stops with a pause and looks at Sangwoo,"what does that mean..?" I only blushed harder.

Fourth Period:
I only had fourth period class with Sangwoo, health. The teacher put on an awkward video for the class to watch. Once the video is over, the teacher allows everyone to talk for the rest of the few minutes in class.

Sangwoo looks over to you,"how big to you think Yoobum dick is?"

"HOLY-" you start

"Holy in size?" He questions you, teasingly.

"NO- I MEAN MAYBE- I WOULDN'T KNOW." I reply with your face red as hell.

Sangwoo laughs. "I think you grew a little crush on Bum." I look down,"...yes, perhaps I have..."

Fifth Period:
I had no classes with the two for fifth. But I knew that Sangwoo and Yoonbum did share this period. They both took French class.