T H R E E

"Kim Dahyun, you have to follow me to my home." Jungkook said. Dahyun looked at him blankly. Other students started going home and the class became empty leaving Dahyun and Jungkook alone. "Do you really need to make me suffering?" Dahyun asked. Jungkook only nodded in reply. He put his hands in his pocket and whistling while going out from the class. Dahyun quickly ran towards him. "Where are we going you said just now?" Dahyun asked again. Jungkook cleared his throat. "Are you deaf?" He asked. Quickly Dahyun shook her head.

"I said we're going to my home." Jungkook said and keep walking until they arrived at the parking lot. Dahyun nodded and followed him. Suddenly, Jungkook stopped and Dahyun also stopped. Jungkook looked around and then taking out his motorcycle's key. Dahyun looked at him with confused. "You wait here." Jungkook commanded and he went to the motorcycles park. Then he came back to where Dahyun was standing and asked her to ride it with him.

Dahyun's mouth was hang open because she never ride a motorcycle before. Now, she have to ride it with a person who she wasn't so close with. She gulped. "What are you doing? Get on!" He said strictly. "Y-Yeah.." Dahyun said. She get on the motorcycle and the motor drove away as fast as lightning. Dahyun had to hold on to Jungkook's shoulder strongly. "Jeon Jungkook, will you go slowly?" Dahyun asked. She burried her face behind Jungkook's back. She was afraid riding a motorcycle without a helmet or any safety, then Jungkook drove so fast and she thought that she will fall from the motorcycle.

Jungkook stopped at the traffic light. Dahyun caught her breath and loosen her grip on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at her from the side mirror. She combed her hair using her hand. "We're going again, hold tight!" Jungkook said and she grabbed Jungkook's shoulder again quickly. Jungkook hold his laughter and going fast directly to his house. They arrived and Dahyun get off from the motorcycle before Jungkook parked it. "What do I have to do here?" Dahyun asked while fixing her hair. "We'll see..." Jungkook said. "I don't know too..." He continued. Dahyun sighed.

She took out her phone and dialed her mom's number. But, her mom didn't answered. "Okay, this is the weirdest thing ever in my life." She said. Jungkook looked at her. "Don't you want to enter?" He asked. Dahyun put back her phone in her pocket and went inside the house. "Hmp...for now, how about we finished this?" Jungkook said as he pointed at the undone puzzle on a table at the living room. Dahyun went to the table to have a clear vision of the puzzle's picture. "It's a boy and ---- his father." Dahyun mumbled. "We will finished it by today right?" Jungkook said. Dahyun looked at him confused.

"My dad always said, 'Yeah we will'. But I ended up finished it alone. He always getting a call and have to go for work." He said. Dahyun nodded. "Don't worry, I'll make sure we finish this before my mom asked me to go back home." Dahyun said and smiled. Jungkook looked at her. She took a piece of the puzzle and find the right place for the puzzle. Jungkook couldn't stop staring at her. "You said, WE will finish it, so why don't you help me with this side? It has almost 145 pieces and you just solved 37 pieces." Dahyun said. Jungkook put his bag on the floor and sat next to Dahyun. It's already 7:00 pm but, Dahyun's mom still didn't called her. Dahyun almost forget about her mom and having a fun time doing the puzzle with Jungkook.

Without her realizing, she fell asleep with her head on the table. Jungkook just finish putting the last pieces and he looked at Dahyun. He shook his head. "Until the end, I have to finish it alone too. But, at least you're here by my side." He said and picked Dahyun up and laid her on the sofa. He didn't know where is Dahyun's house, so he just let her to stay at his house for tonight. She said that she was waiting for her mom to call her, but she haven't called yet. Then, Jungkook changed his clothes and brought two blanket to the living room. One for him and one for Dahyun. Finally, he fell asleep on the other sofa while watching a movie.

*** EPILOGUE ***

"Hello? Mrs Kim." Dahyun's mom just received a call from a woman. "Hello? Why are you calling me?" Dahyun's mom asked. The woman cleared her throat and continued. "Have you ready your things? Your flight is on 5pm. So, make sure you are ready at the airport on 4." The woman said. "Can I not do it?" Dahyun's mom asked. "You have to. We are in big trouble. I know about your daughter, but like or not, you have to leave her. Our agency was in a trouble, our life is depends on you.". Dahyun's mom kept silent. She gulped. Then, the called has ended and she got another phone called. 

There's Dahyun name on the phone screen. She can't see her daughter now. She can't hear her voice. She wanted to cry. She didn't want to leave her daughter but she have to. What kind of mom is she? She is so bad to her daughter. Choosing her work more than her own daughter. She will be blaming herself for forever if something bad happened to Dahyun. "Dahyun, I'm sorry for doing this. It just if you dad be more careful while doing his work, we didn't have to go through this." She said and walked out from the house with a bag full of clothes in her hand. She locked the door and went to the airport.