S E V E N

The next day, Jungkook and Dahyun are on their way to their work by a car. They are chatting about yesterday issue in the car. Remembering about the boy from yesterday makes Dahyun feeling afraid again. "Why with that person? Is he always came to your cafe?" Jungkook asks. There's concerned in his voice. Dahyun nods.

"He always comes and only wanted me to serve him. I always wondered why? But, he is our customer and I have to serve them as good as I can." Dahyun says. Jungkook nods. "Anyways, I can't always look at you because the teacher's room is far from the window where I can see you in the coffee shop. So, please take care. If he hurts you, please tell me. Okay?" Jungkook says.

Dahyun smiles. "Okay." She replies. "Thank you for always caring baout me. I'm not always concerned about you. I only think about works. I'm sorry." She says. Jungkook shook his head. "No! It's my job to take care about you. You only have to do anything you want." He says. Dahyun smiles.

They arrive at their work right at the time. Dahyun enters the coffee shop and the first thing that she saw is the boy from yesterday. Their eyes locked for a while. Dahyun moves his eyes and quickly go to the staff room to get change. She goes to the counter and greet Tzuyu. "Good morning Tzuyu." She says. "Good morning. Hey, did you saw the boy from yesterday?" Tzuyu greets Dayhun back and whispers the second sentence. Dahyun nods. "He was here before I came. I don't know how long he has wait. But, when I arrive this morning, he is outside this coffee shop. Until now, he is waiting for you to serve him. I already asked him what he wants but he only said that he will wait for you." Tzuyu explains still whispering to Dahyun. Dahyun's mouth hang open. She can't believe that.

"Okay, then I'll go." She says and goes to the boy to take his order. "Good morning sir. I heard from my friend that you have waited for so long. I'm so sorry. But actually, it's my work time to come before 8 am. So, that's why I'm late. Anything you would like to order?" Dahyun braves herself to speak the word cheerily and confident. The boy nods. "I want to order you." The boy says and motioning his hand to the chair in front of him. Dahyun looks at Tzuyu but, Tzuyu is busy refilling the drinks powder. Dahyun have no choice other than to sit there. She starts to lose her confidence. "By the way, we know each other for a really long time but, I know your name and you still don't know mine. That's unfair." The boy starts the conversation. "Uhm, so what's your name?" Dahyun asks. The boy smiles. 

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Just call me Taehyung." He says. Dahyun nods. "Nice to know your name." Dahyun replies and smiles. Dahyun feeling uncomfortable with Taehyung's hard stares on her. "Actually...we're not allowed to sit with customers and chatting. Also, I have a lot of works to do. I have to go first." Dahyun says and standing up. Taehyung grabs her hands. "I can wait. Finish your works first and then, come back to me here." He says. Dahyun gulps but still nodding. She tries her best to be so busy than before. It's because she feel uncomfortable around Taehyung. Taehyung keeps his eyes glued on Dahyun. Sometimes, Dahyun spilled the drinks just to make her busy until she feel exhausted. That makes Taehyung feels worried looking at Dahyun.

It's night and Tzuyu already go home. Today, Dahyun have to close the shop. After that, she directly go to the car park and get in to Jungkook's car. "You're late today. You must be so tired." Jungkook says. Dahyun just flashes a smile to him. She is too tired even to say a word. "Is the boy disturbing you again?" Jungkook asks. Dahyun silent for a while before shaking her head. "He's not. But, I don't know why he keeps disturbing my mind." Dahyun says. Jungkook looks at her. "He disturbing your mind?" Jungkook asks just to make sure about it. "I keep thinking about him." Dahyun says. "Don't talk and don't think about your works. Lie down and sleep. You're tired." Jungkook says and pushed Dahyun softly to lie down on the chair and he put the seat belt for Dahyun. "Close your eyes." He says and Dahyun looks at him with confused but she just obeyed. Jungkook drives the car to their home. For sure, he is angry.

***EPILOGUE***

"Aishh!! You know what? Before I came in to this cafe, I saw Dahyun sit with that boy from yesterday. He is freaking handsome and I think she is making him as her target." A girl said. Taehyung was not too far from them and he can clearly heard them. When they were talking about Dahyun making Taehyung wanted to know more about their conversation that lead him to eavesdropping them. "What!!? But why?" Her friends asked. "Look, yesterday....that boy just made a mess with her, of course she wants to kill him too." The girl said. "Well, a murderer daughter will end up murdering people too." A girl said. "Guys!! we have talking about she wants to murder this people and those people, but look...there's nothing happens right? Why did you guys hate her so much?" Suddenly, one of their friends get mad.

"Yaa!! You told us before that you get the feeling to hate her when you see her. Now, did your hatred has vanished?" Her other friends shoot her back. "I know her better than you guys." She said and left. Everyone there including Taehyung were speechless. "Dahyun is...a murderer's daughter?" Taehyung whispered to himself. He waited until it's time for the shop to close. He still there and won't move unless Dahyun is going outside. Tzuyu has went home and Dahyun left with him. "Taehyung-ssi...will you go now? The shop is close." Dahyun says. "I'll wait for you." Taehyung said. Dahyun sighed. "Taehyung-ssi, can you please wait at the outside at least?" Dahyun asked. When he easily obeyed Dahyun, makes Dahyun surprised but feel comfortable with him again.

After locking the door, "Taehyung-ssi, please go home safely. Thank you for always come to our shop and I hope this shop will always have a place in your 'place to-go' list." Dahyun said with a smile. "The shop has close, I'm not your customer anymore. I'm your friend." He said. Dahyun shook her head and look down on her shoes. "I'll wait for you." He said. "You can come at 8:15 am tomorrow. I'll make sure I'm here and ready to serve you." Dahyun said. "No...I'll wait for you to come to me. You already make me wait for a day today." He said. "I'm sorry.". "Don't be. Kim Dahyun. I think you have to know that----" he stopped makes Dahyun to lift her head. 

Suddenly, he hugged Dahyun. Dahyun shocked and tried to push him away but he is so strong. "Can you please stay still?" He whispered onto Dahyun's ear. "Please let me hug you for once. Because I know that I'll never get this chance later. I know that you won't be with me. Even if I wait for you." He whispered again. Dahyun just stay still there. Not knowing what to do. "I like you Kim Dahyun! I like you. I need you." He said. Dahyun be even more surprised with that. Also, without they realized, Jungkook was watching them from the other side road. The position of them was clear in Jungkook's eyes. He felt so hurt. Dahyun is his. He then, went back to his car. This is unfair. Dahyun is his, but why other people get the advantage?