N I N E

"Here's a newbie in our company!" Jihyo says. Dahyun looks at the two girls. She doesn't greet them and just continuing her works. "Annyeonghaseyo." The girls say in unison. Dahyun just nods. She didn't smile or giving any expression. Then, she goes into a room with a file in her hand. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo newbie... what's your name?" Momo says friendly. "I'm Hyebin---" Says the grey-haired one "---and I'm Daisy." Says the one who has a pretty smile. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Hirai Momo. Just call me Momo unnie, I don't really like formal. So, which group are you in?" She asks.

"Both of them are in Dahyun's group," Jihyo replies for them. "WHAT!?" Momo shocks. "You know that Dahyun doesn't want it..." Momo says. "What should I do? The Rap Monster asks me to do it." Jihyo says with a nonchalant voice. Momo rolls her eyes. "She won't like it! Trust me! Put them into my group." Momo commands. "I got it!" Jihyo says and cancelling Dahyun's name and put it as Momo. "I always wondered why you always care about Dahyun?" Jihyo asks. "There's a reason and I won't tell you," Momo says and back to her seat. Jihyo rolls her eyes. "So newbie, follow me," Momo calls the newbie.

"Why with that senior?" Daisy asks. "Who? Jihyo?" Momo asks back. Daisy shook her head. "Dahyun." She says. "Ah~ she is......special. She is always doing a great job. She can catch 32 thieves in only one day." Momo explains. Hyebin and Daisy are amazed by the story. "Remember the 60 hours case?" Momo asks them and they are trying to remember it. "Ah! The secret agent who caught the scammer company! No one could run from it. They were blocked in all the way. All of them are 203 people in one building working to stalk the big companies in Korea." Daisy stated in excitement because she remembered it. "Right! The secret agent that in duty is Dahyun. But, no one could tell about the secret agent. Because we are secret." Momo says. Hyebin's mouth is hanging open because she is too amazed by the story.

"Close your mouth chingu." Daisy says and Hyebin closed it immediately. "Are you guys from the same academy?" Momo asks. "No, I'm from Gyeonggi-do." Hyebin replies. "I'm from Seoul." Daisy says. "I'm so glad that you guys were assigned into our company. Since five years ago, there's no new fresh agent were assign to here except for Dahyun. But, Dahyun is not an agent who is out from any academy. Rap Monster, our chief picked her from the street." Hyebin and Daisy's jaw dropped. How can someone who has no training or basic knowledge about being an agent become such a wonderful agent! "Yah!! Hirai...Where's Dahyun?" A boy in a white coat like a doctor asks Momo. Momo looks at him.

"I'm so surprised you are here. Though you won't come to my office anymore." Momo replies. "Yeah, whatever...where's Dahyun?" He asks. "I think, the last time I saw her was.....she went into the Black Room," Momo says. "Okay, thanks." He says and running to the Black Room. "Yah!! Rap Monster asks you to look at Suga's condition." Jihyo says stopping the boy from running. "Aish!! That crazy RapMon!! I'll check him later...why should he asks you to tell me when he can tell me by himself." He murmured and back running to the Black Room.

"Omo!! Momo unnie, who's that handsome guy??" Hyebin and Daisy ask in unison excitedly. "Why? Do you interested?" Momo asks. They nod quickly. "That's Dr V. Great name right? But, he only has eyes only for Dahyun." Momo replies. "Doctor V?? Nice name, just like his perfect face." Hyebin says. "For Dahyun? Are they a couple? Why did he like a cold girl like that senior? She doesn't smile....so why?" Daisy feels unsatisfied. "I don't know too... Everyone has their ideal type. So, let's start with your first mission. This is an easy one. Even though it's easy, please do it properly. This is not your training, this is the real. Catch the jewellery' s---" Getting cut by Hyebin "---robber!" Momo shook her head. "Nope! Jewellery's owner. This is the file. Read thoroughly." Momo says and hands it to Hyebin. "Me?" Nayeon asks. "What? You work together. Only Dahyun who can do the works by herself." Momo says. "Who is your partner?" Hyebin asks. "Obviously Park Jihyo!" Momo says.