EPILOGUE

On the day Jungkook was chasing Dahyun, there's a car parking in the alley. Dahyun knew the car so well and immediately entered the car. The man in the car was shocked. "Ahjussi...bring me to somewhere far from here!" She commanded. "W-what?" The man still shocked. "Ahjussi, I know that you always following me, I don't know what you want but now, please take me away!" She said. "Y-you know it?" He stuttered. "Just drive away this car!! Before Jungkook comes find me!" She said and the man immediately started the engine. Then, he sprint the car on the road. "Why are you running away from him?" He asked.

"I can't live next to him. There's a lot of danger when I'm next to him. I'm afraid that I will hurt him while he tried to protect me." She said. Her eyes were teary. The man nodded. "So, why did you following me? I always saw you in front of the house and the coffee shop..why?" She asked. "I want you.....to be my secret agent!" He said. "S-secret agent?" Dahyun shocked. "I'm Rap Monster and my father was your mom and your dad's boss. They're agent all these times but, they're sent away for now because of the little mistake you know..." He said. "The murder case?" Dahyun asked. RapMon nodded. "If you be one of my agent, I'll bring you to meet them." He said.

"Actually, it's your mom will. She asked me to take care of you but....Jungkook has voluntary to protect you so it's fine..I only have to look at you from far. But, since you have run away from him...I have to take you to be my agent. I'll be teaching you the important skills personally." He explained. Dahyun was listening silently. She missed her mom and dad so much. She wanted to cry.

----------

Jungkook saw Dahyun entered a car and he stopped running. "Who's that?" He asked and the only one he could think of is Taehyung. "It must be Taehyung!! How can he so brave to take my Dahyun from me! Dahyun even leave me for him!! Why?? Why Dahyun has no mercy to me. How can I live without her by my side?" He cried. Then, he just sent the car away with a tears. He wanted to chase them, but his legs can't move. "I have no right to ask. She has choose what she wanted and she choose him. Even though I tried to be good to her, her choice already revealed." He said. He went back to the coffee shop. Tzuyu only can hope for the good things for them.

He went to his academy and wrote a resign letter. He doesn't want to be a tutor anymore. He's tired. They only made him hurting more. He decide to get Dahyun back and he wanted to make sure of it. He wanted to know why Dahyun left him. So, he started to break into anyone house, hoping that he will found Dahyun accidentally.

----------
"Okay everyone, this is Dahyun. Kim Dahyun." RapMonster said, when they arrived at the company. Jihyo looked at her. At first, she looked down on Dahyun because she thought that Dahyun has no skills like her because Dahyun was not from any academy. But, Momo was so shocked to see Dahyun there.

'I know that she will come, but I don't know it will be this early.' She whispered to herself. Momo, was the girl who said she hate Dahyun for no reason because she always get that feeling when she saw Dahyun. But, the truth is, she was afraid if her father or brother, will bring Dahyun into the company. Dahyun get the chances easily because she was needed to help her mom and dad. But then, she realized, her mom and dad were on danger, that's why she was needed. Now, she was willing to help if she was asked to.

After a few months of training, she was ready to go for her first easy mission. She has to catch a robber of University entrance exam questions. When she was on duty, she was involved in an accident. Actually that time, she saw Jungkook breaking someone's house and she was froze. She can't believe what she saw. She missed him and she can't believe that Jungkook was doing something like that and a car hit her on purpose. The robber knew it was Dahyun and planned to hit her.