O N E

"Are you crazy? What have you done?" A woman said to the man who was sitting in front of her. "I don't know. It doesn't turn out well." The man replied. The woman shook her head and putting her hands on her face covering her whole face. "The cops are searching for me now!!" He said. "That's why we have to think a solution as fast as we can." The woman replied. The silence came when they started to think hard.

"Appa." A voice called out the man. The man looked at a girl who was standing beside him. "Yes dear?" He replied. "Are you going to the jail?" The girl asked. Both, the woman and the man looked at each other. "No dear, from where did you hear that?" The man denied. The woman pulled the girl to sit on her lap and stroked her hair softly. "I heard from people at school." The girl said and standing up. She stood away from her mom and dad.

"Dahyun aa..." The woman startled when the girl moved from her lap. "They are lying. Why should I go to the jail?" The man said still denying it. "If you are going, just go! I know everything." The girl said. "What do you mean?" The woman asked. "They are totally lying." Added the man. "The cops are here!" Dahyun said and the man and woman flicked their eyes from Dahyun to the two cops in front of the door. "Appa, just go!" Dahyun said and went to her room. "Dahyun aa.." The woman called Dahyun but Dahyun ignored her and closed the door. "We have to bring you to the police station for questionnaire." Said the cops. The man nodded and letting his hands in handcuffs.

The cops brought him to the police station by the police car. The woman stood outside until there's no more sight of the police car. Then, she went to her daughter room. At first, she knocked it and there's no reply. "Dahyun aa.." She said as she opened the unlocked door revealed her daughter studying. "What are you doing sweety?" She asked. "Study of course. I'm going to study very well and not ended up being like dad." She said. The woman nodded. "Yeah...you should study hard...." She said and left the room. 'She said she knew everything, but what is it?' She muttered under her breath as she closed the room's door. 'Mom, I'm not a kid anymore.' Dahyun said to herself in the room.

*** EPILOGUE ***

"Yaa.....Kim Dahyun, we heard that your father was accused of murder." A group of girls surrounding Dahyun. "What? From where did you heard that?" Dahyun asked them back. "Jungkook said that he vividly saw your father murdered his dad." A girl said. "His dad? Jeon Jungkook's dad? For what?" Dahyun asked a lot of questions because she was confused. Why did her father murdered someone else father? They weren't close. Jungkook and Dahyun also rarely talk to each other.

In her way to back home, a police car passed by her and stop in front of her house. She ran towards the police officer. "Sir, what are you doing here?" She asked. The cops looked at her and showed her a picture of a guy. "Do you know this person?" The cops asked. She nodded slowly. "It's my father." She said. "Ah~ I see. Is your dad home?" The cops asked and smiled to her. Dahyun looked around and saw her father's car. She nodded. "His car is here. He must be inside." She said. The cops smiled to her. "By the way, how old are you girl?" The police officer asked her. She flicked her eyes from her shoes to the cops. "I'm thirteen." She replied. "We so thankful for your help." 

"I'm happy to help." She said and walked inside her house. "Follow me." She said and the cops followed her. She wanted to cry but she held her tears. She didn't want to cry in front of the cops. Why did her dad do something like this? Before she opened the door, she turned back and looked at the cops. The cops looked at her with a questioned look. "Are you sure that my father really did that?" She asked. "We have to confirm it first. That's why we have to bring him to the police station. There, we will ask him a few questions to prove who is the real suspect." The cops explained and she nodded.

"Please give me a little time to talk to my father." She said more like begging to the cops. The cops nodded in reply. Then, she twisted the door knob and revealed a woman and a man sitting at the living room. She entered the house and the cops wait in front of the door.