S I X

5 years has passed, Jungkook and Dahyun are living together. Her mom hasn't come back yet. The owner of the house has take the house back because Dahyun can't pay for the rent. So, Dahyun have to move out. The conclusion is, Jungkook brought Dahyun to his house. After breakfast, Jungkook has to go to an academy, he was working as a tutor there and Dahyun was working at the coffee shop near to Jungkook's academy. Every recess time, Jungkook will come to have a drink before continuing his work. After finished working, they will go home together. It's their routine everyday.

"Dahyun-aa, one ice americano for table 14." Her work partner, Tzuyu says. "Okay!" She replies and her hands is working faster than before, today they were shocked with a sudden of many people coming in their shop. But, they aren't tired serving their customer with a smiley face. When Dahyun is serving a customer, she accidentally heard a group of girls talking bad about her. "Yaa!! Do you remember that face?" A girl asks. All of them looking at the girl: Dahyun. "I feel like I have met her before." Another girl states. "Isn't it Dahyun?" Suddenly, a short haired girl says. "Right! Kim Dahyun! Oh really, I shouldn't mentioned her name!" A girl says. "Hey! You have to be careful, if not you'll be her target. Remember the history?" The short haired girl asks. They nodded in sync. "Poor Jungkook. But, the most unacceptable thing is, she lived with him in one house after her mother left and she got kick from her house." A girl says confidently. "I think, she did that on purpose. When her father got parol in the jail and he have to go to the courts and have a talk. If she didn't get rid of Jungkook, Jungkook may let her dad stay in the jail for forever." A girl says. Dahyun looked at her shoes. A pieces of her hair falls and covering her faces.

Suddenly, she was interrupted by someone clearing his throat. She looks up and tucked the hair behind her ear. "Yes, sir..what would you like to have?" She asks with a bright smile on her face. The boy in front of her smile even more widely than her. "Give me a small cup of mocha." He says. "I'm sorry sir, I can't give it to you. You have to pay for it." Dahyun says as a joke and they laugh. "Then I have to pay it. Anything for you sweety." The boy says and winks at her. Her cheeks slightly turns into pink. "Please take a seat while you are waiting." Dahyun says. "Okay." Says the boy. Dahyun have forget about what the girls just says about her. It's all because the customer. He always come to the coffee shop. That's why Dahyun is comfortable with him. Plus, the boy only wants Dahyun to serve him. At first, Dahyun felt weird but now she is not anymore.

Then, Jungkook comes and stands in front of the counter. Waiting to be serve. Tzuyu who just have finished serving other customers turns to Jungkook. "You're late today, why? Get block by your students fans again?" Tzuyu asks and chuckles. Dahyun just have finished making the mocha turns to see Jungkook. "Wow! I'm so jealous again today!" She says and set the small cup of mocha on the plate and asks Tzuyu to send it. Tzuyu take it without knowing who has ordered for the mocha. Dahyun looks at Jungkook. Her hands are on her waist. "You better be early next time or this green tea would be cold as ice." Dahyun says. "Okay, I'm so sorry. I will get out from the roadblock as fast as I can." He replies and pinches Dahyun's cheeks. Dahyun pushes his hands and rubs her cheeks. "It's hurt!" Dahyun says. Jungkook just chuckles.

***EPILOGUE***

Tzuyu stops at her track when she see the customer that only wants Dahyun to serve him. He is really mad about something. Tzuyu gulps. She braves herself to approach the customer. "Sir, here's your drink." She says. The customer looks up and throws the cup making the drinks spills on the floor and little on her clothes. "WHERE'S KIM DAHYUN??!!" He shouts. Shocked by the sounds, Dahyun immediately go to the place. "Yes sir?" She asks. Tzuyu already knows this will happened. Dahyun looks at Tzuyu and her eyes widened. She is so shocked.

"You know that I only want you to serve me! So why did you send her?" He says. He is a little calm after seeing Dahyun's face. Dahyun nodded. "I'm sorry sir. I just... There's another customer." She replies. The customer hit the table so hard. Other customers are looking at them. "Why you have to serve him? Why not her?" He asks and pointing at Tzuyu when he said 'her'. Then, he looks at Jungkook at the counter. He smirks. "I saw you with that boy for a several times. Who is he to you?" He asks. Dahyun looks at Jungkook. "He's just a friend of mine." Dahyun replies. His smirk disappear. He kicks the cup and walks out from the shop. Dahyun mouthed a sorry to Tzuyu and Tzuyu said, it's okay. While Tzuyu is changing her clothes, Jungkook helps Dahyun cleaned the place.