F O U R

The morning sunshine fell on Dahyun's face making her wake up and sat on the sofa. At first, she was confused but after she has realized what happened she immediately jumped from the sofa. She saw Jungkook still sleeping at another sofa. She took a deep breath and exhale it. She looked around and grabbed her phone. It's 6 in the Saturday morning. She rolled her eyes.

'It's Saturday! Why did I wake up so early? It's holiday.' She said to herself.

She sat back on the sofa and laid again. Don't know what to do because it's not her house and she felt awkward. She looked at Jungkook and observing his face. He looks so calm and peace. But, inside his heart, everyone knows how much strong the waves in it. But, this boy could handle it. He can handle his emotion very well and that's dangerous. He shouldn't keep it all by himself. It's not good for his health.

'I wonder why my dad do that to your father? Is my mom knows?' She asked herself.

She dialled her mom number again. But still no response. She became worried. Why did her mom isn't picking up? Is her mom mad at her? She shouldn't stay here. She have to go back home. Silently, she took her bag and getting near to Jungkook. She waved her hand in front of him. But, there's no response. She thought that he was too sleepy.

But, as she moved, Jungkook grabbed her hand. She gasped. Jungkook looked at her. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I have to go home. My mom must be waiting for me." She replied. "Right. You still have your mom and I have no one." He muttered. Dahyun looked at the floor. "It's not like that. I have to at least tell my mom where I'm going, with who, until when... She have to know that. I have to ask for her permission." Dahyun said. Jungkook sighed.

"Then let me send you home. I brought you here, I have to send you back and I can ask your mother directly." He said. Dahyun nodded. Jungkook immediately woke up and went to his room. He took a really quick shower and wore a casual shirt. Again, using the motorcycle they sprint to Dahyun's house.

They arrived at Dahyun's house but no one inside. Dahyun has rang the bell for many times but there's no answer. She took a key from her bag and opened the door. "Mom?" She called for her mom but get replied with silence. Dahyun went to her mom's room but she isn't there. There's no any note that telling her mom is going out.

"Maybe your mom is going out to buy something?" Jungkook said. Dahyun shook her head. "No, she never went out from this house. If she needs something, she will ordered it." Dahyun said. "Maybe it's important and her phone has no battery." Jungkook said. Dahyun shook her head again. "She left me. There's no clothes in her room. Her shoes gone missing too. If she's going out, she should wear only one but.... The three of it were not here!" Dahyun said. She fell on her knees.

"Why did she-----leaves me?" She asked. Her eyes were teary. Jungkook sat beside her and hold her shoulder. He tried to comfort her by rubbing her shoulder up and down, but it just get more worst. She cried so bad. After her dad went to the police station he isn't comeback, so Dahyun thought that he already went in the prison. But, why did her mother left her? Now she has no one.

***EPILOGUE***

Jungkook has woke up at 5:58 am. He sat on the sofa and looked at Dahyun who is still sleeping. He laid back on the sofa while looking at Dahyun. 'She is too cute to be suffered.' He thought. Then, without realizing, he was smiling.

Suddenly, Dahyun opened her eyes and jumped out from the sofa. Jungkook immediately closed his eyes pretend to be sleeping. Then, he opened his eyes again and saw Dahyun rolling her eyes to her phone. He smiled again. When Dahyun turned to look at him, he closed his eyes again and won't opened it.

Then, he saw a shadow of someone's hand waving at him. He sure that it was Dahyun and he grabbed it and he was true, it's Dahyun's soft hand.