Chapter 5 ( pic of Damien)

Hi Guys! I am soo sorry for the long wait. I will try and update faster, but for these upcoming week i wont have time because I have exams at school :( If i do have time, I will be updatin. I hope you like the chapter.

instegram: aninazarko

Mr. Possessive

Chapter 5

"Rose, are you there?" I heard someone call in the distance.

"Rooosseeee...." Snapping out of my daydreaming, I noticed that Anna had stopped talking to Grace, and was now waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention.

I shook my head, and focused on what Anna had been trying to talk to me about.

"Hey, sorry, I kinda zooned out for a while there" I apologized.

"So, what were you saying?" I asked.

" Ohh, me and Grace were talking about Damien, as you heard before, and you know how we said he's back?" Anna said.

I nodded my head, indicating that I heard.

Seeing my response, she continued

"Ok, so since he's 18 now, he's supposed to find his mate, and even if he does find his mate, he will not change. I mean, come one the guy has probably slept with all the girls in this school."

You can imagine my face right now. My eyes were probably the size of a ball, and my mouth was hitting the floor.

"Seriously?!?" I screeched. Heads turned from the volume of it. My face became a deep shade of red from embarrassment, so I looked down and used my hair as a shield.

"Oops, sorry, but how is that even possible?" I asked in shock

They both shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Well at least you guys weren't involved with him in that way." I stated kind of relieved.

If they did sleep with him, I don't know it just felt wrong and I think I wouldn't look at them the same way, and I wouldn't want that to happen because even though I haven't known them for a long time, they are the only friends I've have had.. Before him. And I don't want to lose them. Besides, how hot could this guy be?

I looked up, and Anna said,

" I would never touch him, yeah sure his like the hottest guy probably in the world, but one: I'm not that stupid to fall for his charms. And two: my brother is best friend with him, so he's like a brother to me, and it would be gross to sleep with him, and even though he's nice to me, he still has his jerky ways."

"Yeah, Anna's right, and besides I have a boyfriend." Grace proudly stated.

Aw, I'm happy for her.

" Ohh that so cute, is he you mate?" I asked excitedly

"Well... no. but we've known each other for a long time, and we're happy together, so yeah." Grace said

"What are you going to do when he or you find your mates?" I asked

"I guess we haven't thought about that, but if he does find him mate, it's his decision to make on what to do, and if I find mine, I don't know what I'll do. Anyway, let's get back to the point." Grace pointed out

"You're right. So, since both of us are sure Damien will not mess with us, not that he ever has, we have another person to worry about." Anna said

I looked at them curiously. Who could that person be?

"Rose." Anna stated

"What?" I asked. Why would they have to worry about me?

"I'm sure you're not his mate, because you are way too sweet and innocent to be, but you are very pretty, and you will catch his attention very easily. And we don't want that." Anna explained