Chapter 7 ( Not Edited

Chapter 7

Just as I walked in Mr. Gregory's class, his scent hit me like a ton of bricks and I didnt need to look up to know to who the scent belonged to.

' you have got to be kidding me!!' I thought. Seriously, its like the universe is out to get me. What have I done wrong. I have never lied, I have always gotten good grades, I have always obeyed my parents, and besides how much I hate to admit it, I'm a goody two shoes. So who on the face of earth would have the honor to make my life miserable, and put the guy that I now hate to follow me everywhere I go.

' You don't really mean that ' My wolf said

"Of course I do" I snapped back at her.

' sure, keep denying it, but we both know that he is the person that is destined to be our and is our other half, so no matter how much you will deny it it wont change!' She replied back

Not sure what to say, I just blocked her out. I knew that a part of me knew she was right, but the bigger part of me was still in denial. And from what I've heard from Anna and Grace, being with somebody like Damien is not exactly a farytale. From what I could also tell, he was a total player and did not care about anyone else than himself, and to prove my point.......

Just as I looked up, I found mr. player being stradeled by a female with long model like legs, tan skin and honey brown hair. I couldnt really see her face because she was lip locked with him. And for some reason that stirred something in me that almost made me go there and rip her off him, but I held myself back because I would not bring myself down and also bring him satisfaction. He did not deserve it.

I walket to and empty seat in the front with Anna behind me, and acted as if I didnt even notice him, bur Anna knew better.

" He's such a jerk, can you believe it, I told you he is a dick, like seriously!" She said in a hushed tone, not wnating Damien to hear.

I barely listened to her though, I was too distracted in my own thoughts.

I knew that Damien was not my mate, right? but I couldnt help but feel something twards him. i had so many questions running through my mind. is this really how it feels like to have a mate? Is he even my mate? How can somebody be so hartless? If he is like he is said to be, how is he next in line to become Alpha?

I glanced toward the back of the classroom to see what he was doing, but soon found my eyes locked with his.

What seemed like hours was actually mere seconds and before you know it he was showing me that smirk of his.

The nerve of this guy, you were just sucking face with a whore and now you turn and smirk at me like nothing happened. i just glared at him and turned back around, but not before noticing him throwing the girl off his lap.

As i saw that, a smirk of my own came over my face.

"Serves you right. Btch!" I thought.

Man, when did I become so cruel.

*********************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^********************************************

The rest of the hour went by uneventfully, except for the burning eyes that were watching me. Most of the class I couldnt concentrate because of them, but I did not dare turn around.

Mr. Gregory ws actually a fun teacher and that was kind of unexpected because most math teachers are a pain in the butt, but he was actually funny and really nice, so I think I'm really going to enjoy this class. Other than having the 'jerk' in my class and his little whore, I'm probably going to be alright.