Chapter 6 (Not Edited)

Mr. Possessive

Chapter 6

I gulped, and tore my gaze from his to look behind me and notice Anna's shocked gaze and hand covering her mouth, looking very frightened and surprised.

'Oh ohw... What am I supposed to do now, this can't be happening, I don't have a mate, I know I don't, it's just not possible.'

I turned back around, and he was still staring intently at me, with a stupid smirk on his face. Oh who am I kidding, that's totally hot.

While I'm in front of him, many thoughts are running through my head. Like why does he have to be so sexy? Who is he? Why do I feel nervous around him? But most importantly.... Why the hell isn't the teacher doing anything? She is totally obvious to this, and I totally hate it!

But.. Just as I had given up hope, the bell saved me from this torturing moment, and without a second thought, I dashed for the door, forgetting about my stuff but only thinking about getting out of there and not embarrass myself more than I already did!

Before I know it though, feet are pounding on the tiled and polished floor, and are slowly catching up to me.

But I can't stop, in fact my feet seem to be going faster than before, and soon I find myself in the safety of the bathrooms. I crouch down and take a deep breath.

" Heww.... That was sooo close' I thought.

My happy moment was cut short, when I was slammed against the bathroom wall. I started kicking and trashing around, but the persons hold was too strong for me to escape. That wasn't the worst part though, because not even a moment later, he pinned the rest of my body with his and held my hand above my head, crashing every hope of me getting away.

A shiver when down my spine when I felt his breath near my neck.

"Don't ever run away from me kitten, or there will be consequences." He growled, which sent another wave of chills through my body, and from the smirk pasted on his face, my guess is that he noticed.

At that moment I don't know what came over me, because I myself was surprised by the words that left my mouth.

"And why should I listen to you?" I all but snapped.

Shock was written all over his face, bur he was quick to mask it

"Feisty!! I like it. But you do know who I am right?" He asked with pride in his killer silver eyes and once again his sexy smirk reappearing his handsome face, but for some reason in this moment I wanted to wipe it off.

Now that he mentioned though, I was getting a very powerful vibe from him, and I could tell that he could kill me in mere seconds if he wanted to. But although I learned this information, today seemed like I was asking for my death.

Irritated with his arrogant attitude, I said

"I don't care who you are, now will you please let me go, I going to be late for class" I snapped

"I don't think so kitten, and besides, I think I'm enjoying this position very much, aren't you?" he asked innocently, looking down at our intertwined bodies.

"No!" I lied, because in reality I was probably enjoying our current position more than him, but I would not admit that to him, because from what I could tell, he already had a big ego, and I wouldn't want his head to explode from his ginormous ego.

"Don't lie to me kitten." He teased

"I'm not lying" I all but yelled

Ok, what the f**** is happening to me, I'm usually not like this!!