Breakable hearts [My wattpad story] PG-13

Just to inform no i am not copying anyone's work, I got the idea by reading a book I have had for a while, and by the show Degrassi.. the two combined and I randomly thought of a new story line, hope you guy's like it.. It's a new challenge for me, something totally new to write.. Hope you all enjoy! 

Happy reading!

Dad worked at A child care center in Washington state we had moved there because he got transferred, he recently broke the news to us about A boy around my age moving in with us I believe my dad called him Dakota but he only likes being called Cody I knew my mom hated the idea as did I because it would mean me having to share the same room with a strange sixteen year old boy, mom was yelling at father downstairs moments before he had to leave to pick the kid up.

“You never talked about this to see how I felt about it!” Mom screamed.

“Honey he needs to be in a good home, he needs all the support and help hecan get right now. He needs to be around good people.” Dad assured her, yeah dad like that’s going to make matters any.

“A month Matthew, if he’s not gone in a month.”  I didn’t hear anything for a moment. “Riley and I will pack our things and leave.” She finished moments later, my jaw dropped. Could she really do that? Could she really make me leave?

“That’s not fair damn it Ann!” Father yelled. “This is my Job, I can’t say no to my boss I’ll get fired!” dad roared storming out of the house, I was only guessing, hoping he would be back.. deep down I knew he would be and that he was only picking Cody up from that horrible place my father calls work.

Mom was fixing dinner and I offered to help, but she only shook her head in response so I took that as A leave me alone I’m pissed off sort of mood, the door opened moments later making my head snap up in the direction, the boy walked in moments later, he had jet black hair, electric blue eyes that stood out perfectly with his skin color, his eyes showed no emotion they only looked lost and scared.

“Riley, show Cody around while I talk to your mom would you dear?” He asked hanging up his coat, it was raining nothing new in Washington though it was always raining.

“Sure dad.” He walked passed me kissing my forehead ruffling my hair before walking into the kitchen.

“Come on I’ll show you where you’ll be staying.”

I began to walk upstairs and soon I finally herd him behind me, he didn’t talk much at all really I showed him where the bathroom was and then we stopped at my bedroom door, I opened it to revel dark purple walls, A full sized bed with Black bedding, A computer desk that had my laptop setting the way I liked it on the right, my window had black silk curtains, I loved it dark in the bedroom mother never understood why, I had tons of CDs on my shelves and a huge book collection going on, he scanned it before we entered.

“Dad had took the advantage and bought you some clothes, I organized the closet and we each have a side.” I say.

He nods.

No words.

Just nods.