Breakable Hearts 11

It's a tiny bit short but it's A update , it's something for everyone to look forward to in the next few chapters :) 

Happy reading!

It’s been A month since my father was arrested in front of me, Riley and I is in our 12th year of High School, we both filled out application’s on line for colleges, the same ones. I needed her she needed me, I was going to study Music and art, Riley considered it after she had seen all my work, Riley had decided on taking courses for Photography something she picked up and loves to do, some of the pictures that was on the mirror in my room was took by her and they were great, I had this group of friends that always met in the back of the school, we would meet back there during study hall for a smoke or two.

                Riley had her own crowd, it’s like when we’re in school we separate and go our different ways but while at home we’re always together.

The feelings I have for her are Mutual.

Seeing her with Dana and Jake does make me jealous.

I’m not the type of guy who would go out and grab a girl for the fun of it and make the other person jealous I always thought it was stupid, but I had nothing to be jealous over they were just friends that’s what Riley told me.

“Cody!” Jared, one of my friends yelled from down the hall.

I snapped my head  to the other side realizing I’d be staring at Riley for nearly 10 minutes at my locker, I closed it shut walking passed her.

“Hey Cody.” Riley would say with a smile.

                I  stopped turned around, smiled weakly bringing her in for A hug. “Hey Riles.” I kissed her forehead and backed away remembering I was meeting up with Jared and a few others for lunch in the back.

“I say we skip the rest of the day and get wasted.” Melinda, Jared’s girlfriend said.

“I can’t just leave school.” I breathed out.

Jared laughed, “I’m sure Riley will keep it on the down low if she sees you missing.” He said.

I looked over my shoulder seeing she was walking around the corner with Jake I then looked back with a slight nod, “Let’s do this.”

                I was sitting down seconds later against the wall in a abounded warehouse with A bottle in my hand putting it to my lips taking a long sip of it as Jared threw some rocks near some broken glass hearing it shatter, Melinda had a bottle in her hand twirling around putting the glass to her lips taking a long sip.

“Aren’t you kids supposed to be in school? And a little to young to be drinking?” Our heads snapped towards the entrance and our luck A police officer stood there with his light shining towards me.

“We’re clearly of age, or we wouldn’t have been able to get this officer.” Jared said, clearly drunk.

“Then you wouldn’t mind showing me your ID’s?”

                A few seconds later we were escorted to the police station, something I was trying to avoid happening I didn’t want Riley or her parent’s to be angry with me, as we got there we were escorted inside and into the office.

“Set down it’ll be a while.” The man said.

                Hours passed until another officer unlocked the cell, “Cody Sanders your free to go.” I raised an eye brow but didn’t budge, I slowly stood up and walked out as the man escorted me to the front office seeing Riley’s father standing there, I grew nervous afraid of what he would think.

“Riley’s waiting in the car, let’s go.” Matthew said calmly.

Great, it always ends calmly then badly when you get home.

                I sucked in my breath as we stepped outside and let it out seeing Riley standing there leaning against the car with her arms crossed, she looked pissed, and I knew she was pissed at me. She got into the passenger’s seat as I crawled into the back seat.

“Your grounded Cody, everyday starting Monday you’re going to school and home,  riding with Riley for two weeks.” Her father said gripping the wheel.

                My eyes left the glass looking at the front of the car and down at my hands, I only nod seeing he was watching me from the rearview mirror.

“Riles?” I whisper softly.

I didn’t get any response, I leaned back biting my lower lip as we pulled in front of their home I stepped out of the car walking up to my room closing the door not talking to anyone else, digging in my drawer for something I found the sharp piece of glass I have been hiding and walked back over to my bed and sit at the edge rolling my sleeve up I closed my eyes and let the glass slide down feeling the blood trickle down my arm and onto the carpet, I dropped it moments later watching as the blood dripped down on the carpet, I grew tired as I watched and soon fell asleep without thinking about cleaning the mess up.

So what do you think of the new Crowd Cody is hanging around with? Will he get into more trouble? Will Riley ever talk to him again? And what's going on with His dad? find out in the next few chapters!