Chapter 11

ATTENTION!!!!

I started a 5sos fanfiction so if anybody is interested its called VACATION and you can find it on my profile:). I would appreciate it if you checked it out! Ily

Also, I was thinking Luke Bilyk would be a good representation of Ace! I put a photo of his so just tell me if you agree :).

-----------------

I felt something tickle my nose and I opened my eyes to see Ace smiling at me.

First, I panicked, thinking how and where are we. Then I remembered Ace was in my house and we fell asleep on my bed after he confessed his undying love for me.

Yeah, you wish.

But he did leave Sierra which was more than enough for me. "We fell asleep." He yawned and pulled me in a warm hug. Of course I didn't show it but I was freaking out inside. I really like this boy. Really.

I didn't dare move muscle, afraid the magic moment will stop and he'll suddenly remember that he has better things to do. Even after my phone rang, he gave it to me and laid back down. I hesitated to answer but as I saw two missed calls from mom, I had to.

"What am I hearing, young lady?" She screamed over the phone and I sat up. Ace didn't need to listen her yelling and us fighting. "What's wrong?" I quietly asked.

"What's wrong? You are with a boy i your bedroom and it's Sierra's boyfriend!" I rolled my eyes at her tantrum. "Mom, calm down. We are just chillin' around." I sighed, praying she'll let it go.

"Yeah, I know what chilling is with you teens. Is the Netflix on by any chance?" I gasped as I realised what she said.

How does she even know what Netflix and chill is?

"Mom! Dad is downstairs! I am not that disrespectful!" I fought back. She always assumed the worst and dad was there to back her up. What a nightmare. "And him and Sierra broke up. He left her for me." I whispered, not sure if Ace felt as strongly about me even though he already said he liked me.

But still. You can never be 100% sure.

"I don't care. I want that boy out of my house. I'll ask your father if he left. You are on a thin line here, Miss." Oh, so now it's my fault that a boy finally takes interest in me? You can never win, can you Fleur? Jesus.

"But, mom-"

"No buts. You have a minute. I'm counting down!" And she ended the call.

I rolled my eyes. It was hard to think of a reason good enough to justify her behavior. She was a helicopter mom and there was no way around it.

"No need to repeat. I heard everything." Ace chuckled behind me and I felt blush creeping up my cheeks. He must've heard what I said, too, then.

"I'm sorry for that. It's just... she's worried about me." Ace nodded and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before we both got up from the bed. We were at the door, saying our goodbyes when dad's phone rang. He just gave me a look that said 'It's mom' and I knew I had to cut the romance short.

Ace pulled me into a hug and I was glad he didn't kiss me in front of dad because it would make us both uncomfortable after. "I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek before saying goodbye to my dad. I closed the door and went back upstairs. Dad is such a traitor.

I put on my earphones and listened to the songs I recently added which was the most recent Panic! At The Disco album and wrote my English homework.

As soon as mom got back home, she gave me a lesson on why I'm not allowed to go out with boy or anywhere ever for that matter. I thought it was way too harsh but she said it was for my own good. "How could've you brought a boy here and not say anything? This punishment is way too mild for what you did." She 'tsked' a few times before walking towards the sink to pour herself a glass of water.

She was obviously upset with that but it wasn't my fault. Ace came here before I even had the chance to have a say in all that.

"Dad let him in the house. And we didn't do anything! We just slept together." My eyes widened as I realized what I just said. I quickly got up and started shaking my head. "Not like sex-slept but just sleep-slept. I swear on nana's grave, mom!" I defended myself and she knew it was true because my grandma was my best friend while she was alive and swearing on her grave meant I was sure in what I was saying is truth.

Mom eyed me up, not really satisfied with what I told her and demanded me to tell her all the details of today. I skipped the make out session we had and told her the part where he left Sierra because he wanted to be with me.

To my surprise, she just grounded me with no TV for a month, which was also a lot since none of this was my fault but I couldn't complain because I didn't want any bigger punishment.

"So," she sat on the chair next to me. "You have a boyfriend?" I couldn't believe as I saw a grin spread her face. What?

I decided not to question her hospitality. "Uh, I guess. I mean, we aren't official or anything." I shrugged.

I don't even know how will Sierra react when she finds out that we are dating (when we start dating, I mean). She will hate my guts. I practically stole her boyfriend.

Oh God, I was one of those bitches on TV I hated.

I was Regina George when she kissed Aaron Samuels in front of Cady Heron!

"Did you kiss yet?" Mom threw me out of trance with a question. Is she serious?

We did far more than a simple kiss, mom.

But of course I couldn't tell her that.

"Yeah." I smiled shyly. I didn't like talking about boys with her and dad. It was kind of disgusting. I don't know how everyone my age did it but I couldn't. At least not the unnecessary details and without a blush.

"Oooh!" Mom squealed and clapped her hands together. "My baby girl is growing up! Was that your first kiss?" She asked with a gasp and I nodded.

"Well, we need to celebrate it, then!" She pulled out a container of fine ice-cream that she saved for guests that were supposed to come by tomorrow.

I didn't understand how she went from scared and angry to happy and proud in a matter of a minute.

But I couldn't say no to the ice cream.

We ate together, and she kept looking at me with a smile, nudging dad every few seconds and smirking at him. I was so weirded out but at the same time happy because we kind of broke the ice with the boyfriend-talk and all.

My parents knew about Ace and he better ask me to be his girlfriend soon or else I'll be left to misery of explaining myself to them.

And that won't be pretty.

-----------------

Don't forget to check out 5sos story VACATION if you want!

How did you like the update?

I wanted to put up a short one because i didn't have more time and if i kept writing, i wouldnt update in a month sooo

Hope ya like it. Ily