01

song: teenagers by my chemical romance
tw: vandalism, getting arrested, getting tazed, swearing

TEENAGERS

Tyler sprayed red onto the outside warehouse wall

Tyler sprayed red onto the outside warehouse wall. He was almost finished with the piece of art when he heard shouting.

"Hey! That's public property!" Tyler turned his head quickly and saw a police officer running his way. He dropped the can he was holding and pulled down his black mask, running down the opposite way of the alley.

He cursed to himself as he knew he left his bag of spray paints where he was. He dashed quickly across the street, the cop shouting at him to stop. 'Sucker..' Tyler thought and grabbed onto the fire escape of an old apartment building. Before he could take his next step up, a sharp pain shot through his entire body and his muscles tensed up. He fell to the ground only to realized, he was tased by the officer.

"You're going to the station, kid." The man in blue straddled the back of Tyler's legs and roughly handcuffed him. "What're you thinking, running away from a cop like that?"

Tyler didn't answer, too ashamed of himself to speak. Not because of what he did, but because he got caught.

The man in blue pulled Tyler up to his feet easily and started walking him back to his police car. "What's your name?" The chief asked, pulling the teenager along. The masked rebel didn't answer.

"You gonna talk, boy?" Tyler continued to stayed silent but then yelped when his mask was pulled off. He looked away from the officer.

"You'll have to talk some time soon." The man said and walked Tyler back down the alley. "You got a talent, too bad this is illegal." He teased as he looked at all the graffiti.

"This yours?" The officer picked up the bag of spray paint. The handcuffed teen nodded and bit his lip when the officer found the name tag.

"Tyler.. Tyler Joseph? Is this your bag? Or did you steal it?"

"It's mine." Tyler grumbled and kicked his foot lightly against the ground.

"Oh so you do speak?" The officer smirked making brown haired boy rolled his eyes. The older of the two picked up the bag and carried it to his car while dragging Tyler along.

Once there, he pushed Tyler into the back of the vehicle and shut the door. He climbed into the drivers seat and started it up. "How old are ya?" The man asked as he buckled his seat belt.

"Seventeen." The brunette answered. "Pretty youn-" the police officer cut himself off when his phone rang, he looked down at his phone "Sorry I gotta take this- hey sweet heart... yeah I got a seventeen year old boy in the back, about to bring him down to the station now- are you kidding me, Josh?" The man continued with a grin. He turned his head to look at Tyler.