02

song: overwhelming by jon bellion
tw: smoking, swearing

OVERWHELMING

Sure, Tyler just made a major score by getting out of the police station without any consequences but hell with it if he was actually going to go home.

He pulled on his backpack straps out of habit and stepped up to his best friend's front door and just entered like it was his house, which it basically was by now.

"Jon!" Tyler called as he headed up the stairs, where his friend's bedroom was located. When he got there he saw his best friends Jon and Hoodie.

The two were the same age Tyler was and have been friends since middle school. Hoodie dropped out but Jon and Tyler go to the same high school.

Jon Bellion is an all around chill and nice guy. He doesn't start any shit and tries to be as nice as he can be everyday. Jon's frame was large, defiantly not chubby but he was muscular. He had dark brown hair which was styled into a quiff and grew out into his beard which made him look a bit older than he was but it fit him well. Just like Tyler he had a few tattoos here and there but he had pierced ears and liked wearing jewelry.

"Hoodie Allen's" real name is Steven Markowitz but he hates the woman who gave him that name so he gave a new one to himself

"Hoodie Allen's" real name is Steven Markowitz but he hates the woman who gave him that name so he gave a new one to himself. Of course Tyler and Jon respect this because they know Hoodie's mother isn't the best person in the world. Dark brown hair and stunning blue eyes, he was a lady killer.

Standing at 5"6, Hoodie isn't the tallest guy but if you mess with him or his friends you're bound to get your ass kicked. He could get anyone he wants but ever since middle school he hasn't let the British, ginger boy named Ed Sheeran out of his head. They were assigned to a project together in eighth grade and instead of working on it they spent the time kissing. Hoodie thought Ed was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen, pretty and innocent all over. Ed was his Josh like Josh was Tyler's Ed.

Ed goes to Tyler and Jon's school and often hangs out with the three of them. Hoodie and Ed aren't together (yet) and the high school drop out is always getting teased and shouted at for him to just tell him that he likes him. It was obvious that the feelings were mutual but of course Hoodie couldn't see that.

"Tyler!" Jon shouted and moved his arms out in a wide motion for a more exciting affect

"Tyler!" Jon shouted and moved his arms out in a wide motion for a more exciting affect. Tyler smiled at the two and sat down on one of the two bean bag chairs. Jon handed him the cigarette he was smoking.

"Where've you been dude? We were gonna board to the diner but you weren't picking up your phone." Jon said, shifting on his bed that he sat on. Tyler breathed in from the cigarette and held it in for a few seconds before releasing a stream of smoke out of his mouth.

"I got fuckin arrested dude." Hoodie dropped his lighter that he was using to light another cigarette. "You what?" He asked and sat up more, he was sitting in the other bean bag chair.

"Yeah man, got caught doing graffiti down by- do you know the alleyway on maple?" Both of Tyler's friends nod in sync. "Yeah I was spray painting down there and the fucking chief came around the corner and fucking tazed me when I tried to run."

Jon and hoodie bursted into laughter and Tyler couldn't help but chuckle along with them. "Okay okay shut up, he arrested me and took me down to the station and I would still be here if it wasn't for the chief's son." Tyler said and took another drag from his cigarette.

"The chief's son? What'd he do?" Hoodie asked, taking a drag himself.

"Well, his name is Josh. And Josh is really.. really pretty. And I guess we talked for a bit and then he told his dad just to let me go so." Tyler shrugged and looked down at his lap. Jon snatched the cigarette from his hand and finished it off.

"Tyler's got a crush! Tyler's got a crush!" He chanted and Hoodie joined in. Tyler groaned and laid back as his friends continued to tease him.

The two got up and danced around, still chanting the phrase. Tyler shook his head and kicked his foot at the two. After a few minutes the joke had gotten old and Tyler's friends began asking questions.

"What's he like?"

"What's he look like?"

"Did you get his number?"

"Is he even gay?"

"Oh my god! Shut up!" Tyler shouted and laughed. The other two did so and sat patiently.

"Well he's really sweet.. and innocent? I think.. and he's a bit sensitive but I think it's really cute, and he gets all blushy and really happy when I compliment him and- oh he's kind of feminine. He was wearing a skirt and stuff but ya know, labels suck and everything so.." Tyler shrugged. "Anyways he has these eyes.. they're brown- but they're like swirled.. they're like mocha and uh- well they're like a cinnamon twist or something.. I can't explain it. But they're big doe eyes and they sparkle and light up whenever he gets happy or excited. And he has really long eyelashes too! And he has really really cute freckles and pink lips- they're really plump and ugh.. I kinda wanna kiss them? Oh! And his hair is brown and really curly and cute and he has gauges! Like size maybe around 24, 22? And he has a nose ring- and did I mention how good he looks in a skirt? Cause damnnn he looks good in a skirt." Tyler was totally in his own world as he explained Joshua Dun.

"He's gorgeous.. absolutely flawless.. he's so perfect I don't even know a word to describe him." Tyler went on and looked over at his two friends.

"Ethereal?" Jon offered.

"Ethereal." Tyler nodded with a smile.

Josh was ethereal.

And Tyler was falling.. hard.

whoop i like this so far so i'll try to update it more often. thanks for all the support on this fic, really need that motivation.
stay strong, you are loved. keep hydrated and try to eat something. dms are always open, have a very very nice day💗💗🐝