05

song: chill by anthony amorim
tw: swearing, alcoholic, family fight, small mentions of blood

CHILL

Tyler did it. He asked Josh out on a date.

And he said yes.

They decided Tyler would pick Josh up at two pm and they would go to Josh's favorite park. One problem though, Tyler didn't have a car.

"Hoodie come on, please," Tyler begged his friend for his truck, which was also Hoodie's second most prized possession (Ed is the first). He drove a red and white old styled Ford F-150 and acted like it was his child.

"You ain't gonna drive my baby, can't you borrow Jenna's car?" Hoodie asked, irritated because Tyler wouldn't stop asking

"Jenna drives an old ass mini van." Tyler laughed. "I can't pick up Josh in that, it's got scratches and dents all over it too cause' she's such a bad driver." Hoodie laughed with him and shook his head.

Hoodie had a good reason for being so over protective of his vehicle. It was one of the only things he had from his father, who died three years prior. He trusted Tyler though, he would trust that kid with his life.

"Alright, fine." Hoodie tossed the keys to Tyler, who cheered loudly. "If I find the smallest scratch on her I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." He threatened and Tyler just nodded quickly, thanking his friend over and over again.

"Go have fun on your date, happy camper."

Tyler just nodded again, scrambling to get his skateboard into the truck, the one he rode to Hoodie's on, and hugged his friend.

"Thank you again, I'll see you later!" He beamed and rushed back to the truck then started up.

-

Joshua twirled in front his long body mirror, his skirt going with him. He giggled and quietly sang along to Paramore's album, After Laughter, which was blasting throughout his room.

He inspected his outfit, making sure he looked 'okay'. He always wanted to look nice but for some reason he really wanted to look good for Tyler.

Josh wore a white, thin strapped crop top which was set over a pastel pink skater skirt. He pulled the outfit together with white ankle socks and adidas that matched the skirt. It would be cold but 'worth it to look cute' as Joshua would say.

 It would be cold but 'worth it to look cute' as Joshua would say