3 - I Am Sorry That Was An Accident

Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need.
•••

The bell rang signalling that it was  lunch. Lunch, the only thing that the whole school loves and today, I was dreading it the most. Emma and I came out of the class and went towards our locker to put our books back. Emma's locker was beside Zachary, which meant his was in the middle. After keeping her books Emma smiled at me.

"Ready?" She asked, clearly excited.

"Yeah sure." I said sarcastically. She laughed.

"Let's rock n roll." She said and dragged me towards the canteen.

•••

We saw Zac and his group sitting at the corner table. Zac saw me and waved at me, telling us to come at his table. I sighed.

"Come on Sal." Emma said and dragged me towards their table.

We both came at their table and everyone who were engrossed in a conversation or whatever now looked at us. Zac smiled at me and Emma.

"Sit down." He said politely.

I smiled awkwardly and looked at Emma who gave me an encouraging smile. We both sat with them. I sat beside Zac and Emma was towards my left.

Since we arrived, no one said a word.

"Uhhmm... Awkward." Emma said and everyone looked at her. She gave them a look.

"What is wrong with y'all?? Did Itsy- the spider, crawled under your pants and bit you or what?" Emma said loudly. The whole canteen looked at her. She looked down and muttered a sorry .

After a second or so, James started laughing loudly and the whole jock squad joined him. They all were laughing like maniacs. I looked at Emma and smiled, she was also laughing.

"Waddup, Itsy Bitsy Spider reference." Charlie, one of the jock said and everyone laughed more. Everyone had started talking now.

"So, Ms. Smarty Pants, I hope you'll be letting me cheat your Chemistry paper this time." Chris said and I rolled my eyes.

"Never in your wildest dreams." I smirked and said.

"Waddup, Taylor Swift reference." Charlie spoke again.

"Here comes Charlie, back with them references." James said and everyone laughed.

Wow, everything is going great, I didn't expect anything like this, but I am happy. By the corner of my eyes I saw Zac staring at me, a grin plastered on his face. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow asking what, in return he shaked his head and gave me a goofy smile which I was in love with.

Everything was going perfect until Veronica came.

"Here comes the sluttich." Andrew, Zac's friend commented.

"What?" Me and Emma said at the same time.

"You know sluttich, mixture of a slut and a bitch." He explained and I burst out laughing.