5 - Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry?

Friendship is a single soul in two bodies.
Chapter dedicated to clary3539
•••

I was about to dance more when I heard someone shouting my name. I turned off the music system and saw the person whom I had decided to ignore.

Zac Bolton.

I got down from the bed and looked at him. Okay, this is creepy, he is looking at me like I am some kind of uh....alien?

He was eyeing me from up to down then down to up and, the cycle goes on. Okay, that's it!

"What's up with you Zac Bolton, you are staring at me like am some sort of an alien." I said annoyingly. He coughed and looked at me.

"Um, you...you look different." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That is what I am saying! You are making me feel like a goddamn alien. What's wrong with you boi?" I said and he smiled looking at me. Fuck, I am done with this world. Wait, did I just curse? Oh god, help me!!

"You look different in a positive way, um you, Holy shit Mia, you look so pretty!! And not to forget, the dance you did a minute ago, you know how to twerk like a pro, woman." He exclaimed and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. Did he just saw me twerking and compliment me? I am definitely going to die.

"Um, thanks I guess?" I said looking at the floor. He entwined our hands and looked at me.

"I am sorry, Mia. I, I should have not you know, pushed you away. But its just that I panicked. I, am just sorry. Please forgive me." He requested and I kept looking down. I was not sure if we could be the way we were, you know like the way were so close. It will be so awkward.

He got down on his knees and pulled out a.....um, rose?? Oh my god, hahaha. Where did he hide the freaking rose?

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" He said in a very bad accent and I laughed loudly. He knows I love Justin Bieber, I hate you Zac.

"Don't go all Justin Bieber on me, Bolton." I said smirking and he laughed. I took the rose and made him stand up.

"Its okay, Zachary. I, the great Mia Salvatore forgive you." I said proudly and he laughed.

"So, everything stays the way it was right? I mean, we are still best friends, right?" He asked hopefully and I smiled.

"I guess, um yes of course. Everything stays the way it always has been." I said smiling.

"Great, hello best friend." He said and started scrolling down his phone.

"Yeah, friend zoned again." I muttered and gave a sad smile to myself.

"You said something?" He asked and I nodded a no. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Hello? Oh hi."

"Hmmm...."

"Right now?"

"Oh.. Ok sure."