The One Where It's New Years

"So then the pigeon shed its feathers and it was actually a mini dragon."

"And then what happened?"

"It shot fire at my face and I woke up."

"That's just a bit strange." Percy thought it better not to read much into Trystan's strange dreams, that would lead to confusion and a headache and they didn't have time for that.

"Have you ordered the pizza?" Eli came into the living room where the two were setting up a table of drinks for the party.

"Felix said he was doing it." Percy responded, placing a bottle of fire whiskey on the table.

"He said you were doing it." Eli already sounded exhausted and no one was even there yet.

"I did it." Levi shouted from the kitchen before coming in the room with two bowls of crisps. "They're coming at eight."

With the house set up they went to their rooms to get ready, though Trystan wouldn't go without an explanation of why he couldn't stay in his pyjamas.

---------

Neville was the first to arrive, followed by Dean and Seamus, then a few of Trystan's friends. They all retreated into Trystan's room to watch TV, both of his friends were amazed by the muggle technology.

Luna and Drea arrived together, earning a suggestive eyebrow waggle from Kyle and a knowing smirk from Percy.

By 7:30 almost everyone was there. Dean and Percy were sat on the floor trying to explain 'Cards Against Humanity' to Seamus, Drea and Hermione, who were sat on the sofa opposite them. Kyle sat giggling as she handed out the cards, her laughter renewed every time she read a funny card.

Luna and Hermione stood nearby talking to Felix, who's friends couldn't make it there.

Eli and Levi sat on the opposite side of the room with Cedric Diggory, Benjamin Matthews who was a Ravenclaw, and Isla Beckett who was a Hufflepuff, the four were a well known group at Hogwarts. Levi's friends from Durmstrung Sasho and Deyan had also managed to make it. They all seemed to be having some kind of debate on which school was superior at Quidditch.

Then the doorbell rang again, Levi and Felix looked at each other and in a split second agreed that they must be the ones to open the door in order to inflict that highest amount of intimidation on Fred and George Weasley.

The race was on. Their longer legs and the help of Sasho and Benjamin holding the girls back meant that Felix and Levi were the first to make it to the door. Eli followed a bit behind, as he'd already had his opportunity to scare the ginger boys.

Levi made it to the door first, swinging it open to reveal five ginger Weasleys. No one spoke as an awkward silence fell over them whilst Levi and Felix eyed up the twins.

"Hi Eli!" Voiced Ginny as she saw him behind his brothers who were still giving Fred and George the evils.

"Hiya Gin, come on in guys, Levi, Felix move out the way."

The two did as they were told and let Ginny, Charlie and Ron past, however they weren't about to let the twins go so easy.

Fred and George were forced to push around them to get inside the house, which was extremely uncomfortable. And resulted in Fred tripping over and falling into George, who proceeded to fall into Charlie. He fell into Eli.

The twins managed to right themselves before they could fall, Charlie and Eli however weren't that lucky.

"Um... Hi... Nice to meet you." Eli mumbled looking up at the twenty year old Weasley, who had landed on top of him.