Chapter 2

Jc POV~~

Damn she was beautiful. I could tell Deliah wasn't from around here she was kinda pale and wore jeans and a big baggy sweater and she still looked hot. After Kian,Ricky,Connor and I got back to our house everyone went to there room besides Connor and I.

"Connor" I ask.

"Yea Jc what's up?"

"I think I like Deliah and I know I just met her but I want to ask her out and I was just thinking maybe because your girlfriend is her best friend...Maybe, I could ask her out on a double date with you and Hannah!" I say with big puppy dog eyes.

"I Knew you liked her I could tell just by the way you looked at her!"Haha sure but you have to ask her I'm not doing it for you!

Deliah POV

"The boys seem nice" I say to Hannah as we sit on the couch and catch up.

"Wait you mean you never even been kissed? Ever?" Hannah basically screams.

"Not once. Why is that so bad?" I say back.

"No it's not bad it's just you're 20! And you haven't even had you first kiss!"

"So how are you and Connor?" I ask. I try to change the subject, but I can't help thinking about what Jc said to me. The way he looked at me no one had ever said something like that to me, and plus he was really attractive.

"Would you be up for going to the guys house to hang out tomorrow?"

"I think some of my stuff is being shipped in and I need to find a place to live." I say.

"Live with me!!" Hannah yells. "Really??"

"Um, yes! I have a spare room we could be roomies!"

"Well ok" I say.

"Yay! I'm going to text the boys they can help you set up you stuff tomorrow instead of just hanging out over there!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

The next day~~~

Jc POV

We were going to go help Deliah set up her room she's going to be living with Hannah. I had no idea she was staying in LA this makes every thing better. Today is the day I'm going to ask her out! We get to the house and there is Hannah and Deliah in paint cloths with their hair pulled back.

"I had no idea we were painting?" I didn't want to get my shirt full of paint, but thank god I was wearing old pants. I just took off my shirt as we were painting. I couldn't help but look at her, Deliah, she looked great even covered in paint. I thought I would be funny, and I threw some paint on her she giggled a thew some back. Pretty soon everyone was in on it, and it was a full on paint war.

By the time we were done I was covered in paint and so was everyone else everyone besides me and Deliah This is my chance!

"Hey Deliah?" I ask.

"Yes, Jc" she says even her voice is perfect.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? A double date with Connor and Hannah?"

"Sure I would love to" she said with a sweet smile. I swear my heart was beating so fast it was like I had just run a marathon. I was going on a date with Deliah. I couldn't be more happy.

Deliah POV

Jc took his shirt off it was really hard not to stare he was just so hot. He thew some paint at me. Was this his way of flirting with me? I kinda hope it is and it's not just all in my head. Everyone joins in and we have a paint war! I'm finishing up the room and everyone else went to go clean up besides Jc and I.

"Hey Deliah" He says. I stare at his bare chest which is now covered in paint.

"Would you like to go on a date with me? A double date with Connor an Hannah?" I want to just be with him so it seems like more than just friends but he did say it was a date..

" Sure I would love to" I say cheerfully. I'm going on a date with Jc. I don't think I could be more happy.

Thanks for reading guys make sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you think!:)