Chapter 3

Deliah POV

I'm sitting in my newly painted room when I text Hannah and say "Can you come to my room to talk?" Minutes later she is sitting on my bed.

"Is this about our double date tonight? You don't want to cancel do you!? Because from what Connors told me he really likes you." Was it true did he really like me I thought he was just asking me out because I'm new here even though he did look at me different then he looks at the others.. "Delaih!" Hannah snaps I must have been wandering off in my mind.

"NO!" I basically shout. "I think I really like him to that's why in wanted it to be just me and him.. not that I don't love you and Connor, but with both of you there it wouldn't feel like a date you know?"

"I will have Connor talk to Jc about it ok? I'm sure if he likes you that much he will agree. My little Delilah's got a crush how cute" Hannah says as she leaves my room.

Jc POV.

"Jc?" I hear Connors voice as he walks into my room.

"What do you want Franta?"

"It's about your date with Deliah"

"Does she not want to anymore what did I do wrong why dosent she like me anymore!?"

As I'm almost crying Connor says "Calm down Jc! Hannah told me she likes you almost as much as you like her."

"So what's the problem ?"I ask.

"She told Hannah she just wants a date with you and not a double date."

"Really?"

"YES so are you up for it?"

"Hell yes!" I almost scream.

"Ok, I will tell Hannah" Connor says as he leaves my room. I can't believe she wants to be with just me! I lay down on my bed and sigh I haven't felt this way about someone for a long time.

Later..

Deliah POV

I got Jc's number from Connor I decide to text him. "Dressy or causal for tonight and what time are you going to pick me up?"

He replys almost instantly with " I will pick you up around 7 and dress fancy princess were going out tonight.;)" Getting over the fact that Jc just called me Princess I still needed to find something to wear.

"HANNAH come help me find something to wear!" After about an hour of looking thought her closet because I have not yet gone shopping for new clothes since I moved to LA. Hannah picks me out a cute short bright pink strapless dress with a little bit of white flare at the bottom. The top was a lot tighter then I was used to and it showed a lot of my legs Hannah also let me borrow her black flats because I can't walk in heels let's be real here! I curl my hair and put on light make up when I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and there's Jc wearing a nice shirt with a white tie and black jeans. He looked great I was almost speechless when he smiled

"Ready to go?"he asks.

"Yes" I nod and smile and we head out.

Jc POV

I pick out a nice shirt and then Connor comes in my room.

"Deliahs dress has white on it here where this tie it will match." I put the tie on fix my hair and brush my teeth and walk out the door and drive to the house. Deliah answers the door she looks stunning I've never seen her wear something like this before not that I'm complaining we get in my car and I start driving.

"Where are we going?" she asks.

"You will know soon enough." I chuckle and smile at her. She's blushing it's so cute when she does that. I drive up to the nice place I picked to eat at. I told her this is only the beginning. She responds with "Is that so?"I open the door for her and we talk about were we came from our family,friends then we get on the subject of boyfriends/girlfriends.

"The truth is Jc I've never had a boyfriend I've haven't even had my first kiss."

"Really?" I ask. I now released she's not like other girls she's innocent fragile.

After we eat we get back in the car and it's almost sunset I drive to the top of a small grass hill we get out of the car I pull a blanket out of the trunk We end up talking for about 2 hours laughing and having a great time. Then our eyes meet she looks at me and I bite my lip I lean in and our lips meet when we pull away I could feel the fireworks. The look in her eyes make me think she felt them to.She blushes we lay down on the blanket and look at the sky. She snuggles up on my chest and we fall asleep under the sky. This could not have been more perfect.

Deliah POV

"Never been kissed not once" I say shyly.

"Really?" he asks. I nod my head. He gets this look in his eye I'm not sure what it means but now I realize why I wanted this date to but just us. I wanted my first kiss to be with Jc. We drive up to the top of a green beautiful hill and Jc pulls a blanket out of his trunk. Then we sit and talk about everything we laugh we smile then he looks at me I look at him his eyes are such a beautiful dark brown. He bites his lip I almost can't take it. He leans in and we kiss instantly I feel sparks. I wanted to be here with Jc all night so I snuggled up onto his chest and drift to sleep. I just had my first kiss with Jc Caylen and It was prefect.

Awe cute chapter:3
Hope you enjoyed it make sure to vote!
-Jade