Chapter 32

Delaih POV

I drove home to the apartment, that he bought. I laid and cried in the bed we used to laugh and cuddle in. Why does everything I do remind me of him? I'm saying "him" like we have been apart for years when it's only been a couple hours since I found him with Zoey.

I know why everything reminds me of him it's because I built my life here around him...

My house, friends, and even my job everything I have is because of Jc. I wouldn't even be taking my meds if it wasn't for him. It was so easy being alone until I knew what being with someone was like not just anyone Jc.

I call Andrea.

"Hey, can I stay at your house for a while?"

"Of course, why what's wrong?"

I'm lost for words all I can say through my sobs is.

"Him."

"Okay, I'll be right there I pick you up."

Andrea comes and I get in her car then we drive to her apartment.

"Jenn, this is Delaih she's rough right now because, of Jc an his shit."

"Awe honey, it's okay you can stay with us for a while." Jenn says in a calming voice.

I liked Andrea and Jenn they were nice, calming, and didn't care if I liked Jc or not. I'm late on my period, but it even says on my meds that they would cause irregular periods and other stuff. Whatever, I go back into the living room.

"We don't have couches yet we kinda just sit on bean bags is that okay?'' Andrea says.

"Yeah of course, what movie are we watching?"

"'Magic Mike' it's not really a break up movie but dam Channing Tatum makes anyone feel better." Jenn laughs

"Agreed." we both yell back I have a nice time with them and deice to stay with them for a while.

I get up in the morning take a shower and borrow some of Jenns clothes, Andreas a lot taller than me so hers don't at all fit and I'm not ready to go back to that apartment yet.

I go out into the kitchen and see Andrea hanging up the phone.

"We ordered pizza for breakfast." She says

"As you can tell we are very classy."

"I'm not feeling well." I say as I run to the bathroom and throw up.

"You okay?" they both ask

"Well, I'm late and now I'm throwing up do do you think I'm pregnant?!"

I yell. What will I do if I am Jc left he cheated on me.

"Is that like possible?" Jenn asks

"We were careful but if the condom broke I'm not on birth control...."

stay calm Delaih your fine now is not the time for a anxiety attack it's all in your head.

"Well theres a drug store a couple blocks away we could go get a test and see."

We walk to the drug store and pick up a test. We get back but before I can take the test someone knocks on the door.

Zoey. Zoey just showed up "Deliah, I would just like to say I'm sorry I wasn't taking my meds."

"I didn't sleep with Jc I just made it look like I did.."

Yay update :) sooo Zoey's playing nice.

Let me know if you trust and think she's changed or, if she's just playing them??? thanks for reading make sure to comment and vote! luv ya- jade