Chapter 25

Deliah POV

I went off into the crowd as Lilly pulls me over to the drinks.

"I missed you! glad you came in high school you never came to my party's!''

Just like Lilly to be over exited about everything.

"So who's the boy?"

"That's my boyfriend jc."

"Shit." I hear her curse under her breath.

"What is it something wrong." I didn't hang out with Lilly that much be she was still my friend.

"Well I didn't know he was your boyfriend I saw him earlier I tried to ummm sleep with him?"

"And he said?"

I swear if Jc slept with her then came home and slept with me oh that di-

I was cut off by Lilly

"No! he I may or may not have sounded like a hooker so he just said um ah um ah and got in his car and drove off."

"Thanks I should go find him."

"Bye hope your not mad I tried to screw your boyfriend." Lilly was kinda like the school hooker guys used to pay her to uh never mind. I find Jc talking to some guys out by the pool.

"I've been looking for you!" he says and walks over to me.

"Listen about that Lilly girl she um."

"Yea I know she told me the whole story."

"Thank god I was trying to find away to nicely explain that your friends a hooker but now I don't have to!"

"Drink?" one of the guys who I think is a senior this year and one of Ryan's friends asks me.

"Sure." after that Jc and I spent the rest of the night havering fun with the other two boys and Lilly. Jc won 10 bucks on a pool game. It got to be about 2 people were starting to get really really drunk.

I called my mom and told her I was spending the night at Lilly's before I got to drunk. Time passed more people left or passed out until it was just Jc, Lilly the two boys and some other girl I may or may not know. I was wearing just jeans and a sweater.

"Come on honey you can't have any fun dressed like that!"

Lilly said we went to her room she picked out a dress that was way to tight for my likening and flats because she knows me well enough to know that if I wear heels I will die. She quickly fixes what little makeup I have on and we go down stairs to have her so called "fun".

Jc POV

Deliah came down the stairs with Lilly in a dress that I know she would normal never wear but dam did it look hot on her. I didn't drink a lot not even enough to be "drunk."

"Truth or dare?" one of the guys asked "I think we should make it more interesting If you pick truth you have to take a shot?" Lilly said we all nodded and sat down on the pool deck. The game was kinda boring deliah kept picking truth so naturally by the time we all got bored she was a little "different."

"How about we go swimming !" Lilly sequels

"Is that really a good idea when everyone's so drunk and none of us have suits...." I still have no idea why I'm oppose to this.

"Stop being boring Jc come on!"

We all strip down Delaihs was standing at the edge of the pool I walk up behind her.

She turns me around so My backs to the pool.

"Jc I...."

"You what?"

Just then a big smile goes across her face as she pushes me into the pool. She jumps in after wards we were all havering a good time then who should come in the pool but Ryan. Dose this boy not know when to go away?

"Deliah?" he whimpers

"Go away Ryan I don't want to talk to you right now."

"But deliah."

"I SAID GO AWAY." she screams then she gets out of the pool and runs away crying. I really hate this Ryan kid.

Late! sorry this chapter is like a day late lol whoops no but really thanks for reading! also sorry it's kinda a boring chapter havering block but hey you have to have the boring parts of a story to right! anyways make sure to comment and vote tell me what you think of it so far- jade