The Invisible One (Jelsa❤️)

A life lived in fear, trauma, and isolation describes what Elsa, the ice queen, has gone through. Elsa was born with the so called "curse" of being able to control ice. No one discovered how the King and Queen's beautiful daughter could have such a dangerous power. At the age of four, Elsa's younger sister, Anna, was born, she was a completely normal princess. Anna and Elsa were the best of friends, and planned on always being best friends, but then, the incident happened, and their entire world changed.

One morning, young Anna woke up Elsa and asked if she could create a snow storm inside. Elsa smiled and agreed.
They dashed through the halls, letting out small giggles every now and then. Elsa and Anna came to the ball room, and Elsa filled the room with snowflakes! Anna stared at the room in amazement. The girls made a snowman named Olaf, and played in the snow for a while. Anna was becoming more adventurous with her sisters powers, and jumped on ice columns, which would get higher, and higher. Something distracted Elsa, and Anna jumped, expecting more ice, but she tumbled down towards the ground.
"Anna!" Elsa cried.
Accidentally, Elsa sent ice towards Anna's head. Once Anna hit the ground, Elsa ran to her side. She noticed a strand of her red hair had turned bright white! Anna was ice cold, which wasn't a good sign.
"Mamma! Papa!" Elsa cried out.
The King and Queen rushed in to see what was the matter.
"Elsa! What have you done?" The King shouted.
"I accidentally sent ice towards Anna! She's ice cold!" Elsa panicked.
The king picked up young Anna, and took her to the stone trolls. They fixed her head, but warned Elsa not to freeze Anna's heart. The troll erased Anna's memories of Elsa having powers, making Anna think they were just playing outside. After that, nothing was ever the same!

Elsa's P.O.V
After Anna's incident, I was forced to move into a different room and to live an isolated life. I had no friends to talk to, but one day I saw something outside my window, or was it a someone? I rushed to my window and smiled to see the sudden snow fall. I rested my hand on the window frame, and it started to freeze.
"Agh!" I screamed.
I looked at my hands and wondered why I was cursed with this power. I sat by my window for another minute, when something swooped down by my window again. I opened up the window and looked all around.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked.
No one answered my question, so I decided to shut my window, but before I could, someone flew into my room. I turned around in fear and held up my lamp to protect myself.
"Who is in my room?" I asked.
An older boy with white hair stepped out with a staff in his hand.
"Who are you?" I yelled.
The boy looked around to make sure I wasn't talking to someone else.
"Wait, you can see me?" The boy asked.
"Yes! Now who are you?" I panicked.
"My name is Jack Frost. You must be Princess Elsa of Arrendale." Jack smiled.
"It's an honor to meet you Jack Frost." I smiled.
"Why it's my honor to be in company of such a beautiful girl." Jack smiled.
"Why thank you Jack!" I giggled.
I was only 14 years old at the time, and Jack looked a bit older than me. Jack smiled at me with wonder in his eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like that Jack?" I asked.
"It's just that- I've never met someone so much like me." Jack smiled.
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
Jack smiled, and held his hand out, motioning towards the window.
"Oh, I'm not allowed to go outside! I don't want to hurt people." I stepped away.
Jacks smiled remained still.
"Elsa, when you're with me, no one can see you. C'mon, let's have some fun!" Jack smiled.
I hesitantly took Jacks hand.
"But my parents did warn me about strangers!" I hesitated.
"Oh Elsa, we're not strangers, we're truly so much alike!" Jack laughed.
He grasped my hand and we flew out the window. I shrieked, afraid that I would fall. I closed my eyes in pure fear.
"Elsa, it's okay! You can open your eyes!" Jack assured.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw my beautiful kingdom of Arrendale. I gasped in awe of my surroundings.
"It's beautiful!" I smiled.

Jack's P.O.V
************
Elsa was right, Arendelle was simply beautiful! I had never seen such a kingdom like it before. I looked over at Elsa who looked just beautiful in the moonlight! Now, you're probably wondering how I knew about Elsa and her powers. Well, the moon told me. He only told me her name and her power, but he never told me where I could find her. For many years, I've been on a quest to find Elsa, but after so long, I just gave up. I had to continue with my business of being a guardian! I figured that Elsa would've been long gone by the time I would figure out where she once was, but turns out, she's just a teenager! Elsa looked over at me with wide eyes,
"Do you want to see what I can do?" Elsa smiled.
"Sure!" I smiled back.
Elsa lifted her hand in the air, and all of a sudden, snow poured down from the sky! Then she drew a snowflake with her finger, and it appeared! She then sent the snowflake off to where ever it may go.
"That's amazing Elsa! Do you want to see what I can do?" I asked.
Elsa nodded with excitement. I flew to the castle and went to a random bedroom window. I created frost on it and drew a picture in the frost. Then I created huge snow pillars around the castle.
"Wow Jack! That's amazing! You're just like me!" Elsa smiled.
I took Elsa back to her room which was ice cold. Once I set her back on the ground, she hugged me, and it shocked the both of us. Elsa giggled and smiled at me.
"Will you come back tomorrow?" Elsa asked.
"I go wherever the moon takes me, so I might be back tomorrow, I might not." I shrugged.
"Please come back tomorrow!" Elsa pleaded.
I sighed, "You got it Elsa."
"Goodnight Jack!" Elsa giggled.
I kissed her forehead, and smiled.
"Goodnight princess Elsa." I replied.
I opened the window and flew out. My heart was racing and I felt... warm. My heart felt warm. What is this feeling? It's so sudden, and new! I don't know what to call it. I know I've felt this feeling before, but what is it called? I looked up to the moon for an answer.
"What is this? Why do I feel this way?!" I begged the moon for an answer.
A word came into my mind, and that first word was.... Love?