That Perfect Girl is Gone

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack has been staying with me for the past few weeks, and I couldn't be more happy. When I'm with him, I forget all about what's going on Arendelle. He makes me so happy and I never want him to leave my side again.

"Elsa, want to see something cool?" Jack asked, about to burst out laughing.\

I giggled and nodded in reply. Jack ran into the other room, and started cracking up. He ran back out with a tea cup with steaming hot tea on the inside. Jack held up the tea cup and presented it to me. He took a huge swig of it, and swallowed it dramatically. Then smoke came out his nose, and I started to crack up.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Jack smiled.

"You looked likea dragon!" I laughed, clutching my chest.

"I am a dragon!" Jack yelled.

Jack released a big roar and jumped towards me. He tackled me to the ground and started to tickle me. I let out loud laughs and heavy breaths. Damn, this is the life! I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my life.

"Jack! Jack! I can't breathe!" I laughed.

Jack stopped tickling me and smiled. He started to give me a weird look, he just kind of laid on top of me, smiling at me. His eyes softened and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"J-Jack, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, blushing prefusley.

"You're just so beautiful Elsa. I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend." Jack smiled.
"I-I'm lucky to have you as well Jack." I blushed.
"No, but you don't understand! When I'm with you, I feel like I can fly!" Jack laughed, soaring into the sky.
"But that's the thing Jack, you can fly!!" I giggled.
"Yes, but something has to power my magic. Your love is what keeps me flying high." Jack smiled softly, landing in front of me, "I'll always be able to fly as long as we're together"
Jack took my hands into his and giggled a little.
"Y'know, if we were normal, I'd comment on how cold your hands are, but mine are just as cold." Jack babbled nervously.
"Jack, I-" I stuttered.
He placed his fingers over my lips and smiled.
"I love you too Elsa."
Jack was about to kiss me until we heard my doors loudly slam.
"ELSA?!" The voice of a girl yelled.
I pushed Jack away. I could recognize that voice anywhere. It's the voice of my younger sister.
"Jack, you have to leave!!" I yelled.
"What, why?" Jack asked, utterly confused.
"Just go Jack!" I yelled once more.
"No, I'm not leaving! What's wrong? Who's here?" Jack asked, reaching for my hand.
"I SAID LEAVE!!" I screamed.
Jacks eyes dropped as if someone had just ripped his icy heart out of his chest, but he obeyed.
"Fine. I'll leave." Jack sighed.
Next thing I knew, Jack was flying out the window, but something appeared to be wrong with him....

Jacks P.O.V
She hates me... doesn't she? Oh no... The affects have already begun! My flight has become sloppy, and I'm flying increasingly lower to the surface. Who was that person that had barged into Elsa's house? Was it another guy? No... Elsa wouldn't do that... right? No of course not Jack, just let it go, she's probably just having a friend visit. But... what if she isn't? What if she's in trouble?! I have to go back!
I soared back to the ice castle to see Elsa talking to a girl with red hair.
"Anna, I can't!!!" Elsa screamed, and turned around and hit the girl straight in the heart with her ice.
Oh no, I'm too late. She just froze that poor girls heart. Wait... is that..? That's princess Anna!! Elsa's sister! What has she done?