JELSA❤️

*************

*Jacks P.O.V*

*************

"She likes me back!" I screamed as I soared through the mountains. I laughed and jumped as I felt love in my heart. Elsa just makes me so happy and I'm so glad she's back in my life! I could just sing I'm so happy! If only I could sing, I sound like a wounded moose when I sing. It sounds sort of like "ehherahhhh" (say that in a moose voice.) But that's beside the point, the point is she freaking likes me back! I lost myself in emotion that I plummeted into that snow and fell on my back.

"Ouch." I winced in pain.

I stood up to see someone running around screaming "he likes me!!!" and also fell into the snow. I ran over to see who it was, it was Elsa❤️.

"Go back to bed Elsa." I chuckled.

"Jack! Oh gosh...you heard that?" Elsa blushed.

"Ehh, kind of." I said, giving her a smile.

"Oh gosh..." Elsa chuckled.

"Do you need me to fly you home?" I asked.

"That would be nice." Elsa shrugged.

She hopped on my back and we soared through the skies. She smiled as she saw the animals playing. She was acting like a child again, just as she was when I left her. Ahh, the good times when everything was right in the world! I love Elsa with all my heart, and I can't afford to lose her again! We flew back to her ice castle and I set her down on the terrace.

"Thanks for bringing me home." Elsa smiled.

"Anytime." I smiled back.

"Will I see you in the morning?" Elsa asked.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"Good, I can't live a day without you ever again!" Elsa blushed.

"You'll never have too. I'm here for you Elsa." I smirked.

"Good. Get some sleep Jack." Elsa faintly smiled.

"You as well Elsa. I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you too." Elsa blushed.

A/N

I know it's short but I have writers block😭