Jack Admits it All!

Jack's P.O.V

************

Oh my gosh! I really just kissed her, well, sort of.. She might know how I feel now! I should go back, shouldn't I? But wait, Punzie' is there, and I don't want to stir up trouble! I'll just wait until tomorrow, yeah, that's a good idea. But wait, what if she knows, but he doesn't like the idea of it?! My life would be ruined! I have to go back, and it has to be tonight! But what if she gets mad at me and makes me leave? No, I need to go now! I flew out the window and to Elsa's ice castle. I quietly crept into the castle, I thought Elsa was asleep, but she just sort of appeared right in front of me.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" Elsa asked.

"I'm here to tell you how I feel! You need to know!" I huffed.

"Not right here! Let's go to the terrace." Elsa sighed.

I followed her out to the terrace and she sat on the railing.

"Elsa, don't do that, you know it scares me!" I panicked.

"Sorry." Elsa sighed.

"So I wanted to tell you how I feel about you." I smirked.

"Okay." Elsa shrugged.

"Okay.. here it goes. Elsa, I fell in love with you the day that I met you. I know that sounds weird considering you were only fourteen, but I loved you no matter what age you were! I loved you for you! I'm still in love with you to this day! Not Rapunzel, not the tooth fairy, just you! You're the only one who understands me." I smiled.

"I know... I knew you liked me too." Elsa blushed.

"You did?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, I liked you then too Jack." Elsa smiled.

"Oh." I sighed, staring at the ground.

"Yeah. Well, I need to go to bed, I'm exhausted, but you should come by tomorrow afternoon! We can have some ice cream." Elsa giggled.

"I'll talk you up on that offer! Goodnight Elsa." I smiled.

"Oh! Wait!" Elsa shouted.

I turned around and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Jack!" Elsa said giddily.

Finally, things were going my way!

Elsa's P.O.V

***********

Wow, he just told me he loves me... That's crazy, right? I mean, he can like me, but love is a little to much right? We don't even know what love is! But I kissed his cheek and I felt in love, but no one knows the true meaning of love anymore. It's tossed around so much that it loses all meaning. I can't be in a relationship though! I came to the mountains to be free! Jack just 'happened' to be here. I really like Jack though, he's just perfect! He's been my best friend ever since the incident! I could never repay him! But Jack and I are so close as friends and I don't want to ruin that! What do you think I should do?