Back with Jack

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack and I soared through the skies and laughed at random strangers. I can't believe that this is what I've been missing out on for so long! I feel absolutely amazing when I'm with Jack! I feel like I'm the same little girl who met Jack when she was fourteen and fell head over heels in love with him. Jack pointed to a fat guy down below and we started cracking up laughing. So, this is what love feels like? I really think I'm liking this whole love thing.

"Look at that guy over there!" Jack blurted and started laughing.

Jack pointed to an old man, wearing a toupee-The Duke of Weasleton-. Jack and I were laughing so hard we bursted into tears. We had been making fun of people all day and we were enjoying every minute of it! 

It started to get dark, so Jack and I went back to my castle to eat some dinner, and sort of catch up with each other. I poured some tea into Jack's cup and sat down next to him.

"So, how has your sister been doing?" Jack asked.

"She's definitely taller, and older." I joked, "But I dunno... I saw her for the first time in 16 years the other day... She's not a little girl anymore." I sighed. 

Jack sipped his tea and sighed. I could tell by the look on his face that he was deep in thought.

"Yeah, that's what happens. We get older, become more mature, and then we lose our sense of fun and forget that life is made to be fun." Jack shrugged.

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa looked upset and set her tea down. She started to cover her face with her hands and sighed.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, putting my arm on Elsa's shoulder.

"No... I hadn't seen my sister in 16 years, and I was finally given the chance, but I blew it! Now, I'll probably never see her again" Elsa cried.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Elsa and hugged her. I tried comforting her, but nothing worked. She got up and started slamming things up against the wall, and freezing things. 

"Elsa! Stop! This isn't you! This is your frozen heart!" I yelled.

"Wow Jack, really? We can't just go around blaming my heart for all my problems okay?" Elsa screamed and threw more things at the wall.

"Elsa, it's okay! It's just because of your heart!" I yelled again.

"SHUT UP!" Elsa screamed. 

Elsa lost control and started going ice crazy. Next thing you know, I was ice cold. I was frozen, Elsa froze me. I could hear Elsa crying out, pounding against the ice and begging me to come back, but I couldn't move, and Elsa didn't know how to help me.