.1.Perfect life

(A/N Hello! So it's second book! This one gonna be very cool and scary...to tell the truth, I cried.. Cause this one is very sad...Enjoy!)
Hello! My name is (Y/N) and my life is perfect! I'm 16 years old and I have sibling Jake. My dad died. My mom is the best! My grades is awesome. When dad was alive we spend many time training with knifes and guns, you see he was soldier and he wanted me to know all the techniques.I loved it.
When I turned 15, I started to learn about guns and other dangerous things.
Now I'm best with guns and even bombs...anyway!
So I can say my life is perfect.
In school I don't really have friends...I don't trust them... And most of the time I'm helping Jake he's 12.
But there is one thing...nightmares...about girl named Karma... And I never saw her face, always black mask with red evil eyes and ear to ear stitched smile...
Always same clothing, purple hoodie, black pants, black gloves and black boots. Her hair hidden in purple hod. Her hands holding daggers cowered in blood, her voice is like broken voice box... And she always laughing and chanting 'second chance'...
But with every year those nightmares...how to say it...leaved...
*2 years later*
Remember about my perfect life?
Forget it... My brother Jake in hospital, he's very il. Mom is crying every day, cause we don't have enough money for his surgery and pils. So I'm looking for job.
Right now mom crying again while hugging me, I find one.
It's very far from here and they not allow any phones or computers.
I'm leaving for long and that's for sure.
"Hey mom! Don't cry! Look at me! I'm smiling! It's gonna be ok!" I gently stoked her hair smiling.
"Mom..please don't cry...it's harder for me to leave...say hi to Jake ok?"
She looked at me with red and puffy eyes, tears streamed down her face like a waterfall.
"I love you! Please don't leave us! I can find third job! Please! I'm worrying for you!" She cried harder.
I sighed and hugged her tighter.
"Mom...I promise you to came back.. I love u and Jake. Goodbye..." I kissed her head and whipped her tears.
"Please smile!" I smiled big grin at her.
She kissed my forehead and smiled
"You promised..." And with that I leaved.
*time skip*
It's been 19 hours! But luckily for me I'm already here.
Wow... This is really creepy...
This is big mansion in the middle of woods...
Anyway...I walked long white hallways to find somebody, then I saw young lady sitting in chair writing something in computer.
"H-hello...excuse me...could you by any chance help me?" I asked a bit shakily.
She fixed her glasses and looked at me with those dark brown eyes.
"Hmmm..." She looked at me up and down.
"You must be new project" she stated with cold voice.
Wait..project? What does she mean?!
"Project? I'm here to find job!"
She smirked at me and pressed small red button.
"Exactly" she started to laugh like a mad women.
What?! I need to run!!
But...when I turned back to run...
There stood six man in white.
..........trapped..........
Tears streamed down my face. Then something cold and metallic hit my head hard.
And knocked me out. The last thing I saw, was those men's and that bitch.
Sorry mom...it's look like I can't fulfill my promise....