2~ pain and panic

Hiccuping, I stood above the toilet, I sat there with pain. More pain. More wounds, more blood.

••••

Sapphire's POV

When the final bell rang, it felt good. Good in a way that I could escape. But it was nerve wrecking because I didn't want to go home. Not now, not ever. It wouldn't be like I was staying there for very long. I had a job, a job at the local movies. Luck granted, I was the one to clean up after movies. And the one to tell others to be quiet.

Opening the door to the house, I was faced to face with my dad. I could feel my stomach dropping. My heart swelling with screams. "Why are you home?" He asked.

"Schools over" my voice trembled.

"So get your shit and go to your job, I didn't, pull a arm and a leg off for you not to go!" He screamed at me. Moving fast I moved to my room.

I quickly changed from the sweat shirt to a long black Under Armour shirt. From that I put on the uniform. It had short sleeves, that's why I put on the shirt. Going into the bathroom, I could see that my mascara was gone.

***

"Theater 4" my boss spoke, he was a dick. But for me everyone was a dick. His name was Jerry, his wife cheated, and he had two kids. Grabbing the dustpan and broom from the closet, I went to the theater. Putting the stopper in the door, I walked in, keeping my head down.

*

"Sapphire!" He screamed.

Snapping my head up I moved fast "Yes?" I asked.

"Will you do Cindy's shift?" He asked, furrowing my eyes I looked at him "she had to go, and I need some help. You'll be paid extra" he explained. Nodding I left the office.

"How Many?" I asked, looking at the cash register.

"Sapphire?" The voice spoke. Looking up, my eyes filled with fear. Calum.

"Yea- hi" I stampeded through yes and hi.

More people piled behind Calum: Michael, Luke, Ashton, And Bryn. She was tucked hand and hand with Luke.

"Five for Silence" he spoke, pulling out his wallet.

"$45"I spoke in a soft tone, as I pressed the button letting me into the cash register. As they all walked off I like stopped smiling, but the smile faded, in seconds as he looked down.

Pulling down the sleeve, I looked down. He knew. "Have a good day" he spoke. Little did he know. All he did know was little.

***
Approaching the house i could already hear screaming. For onceni just wished it was quiet. A normal house, with a normal family. Opening the door, I could see my mum and dad at each other thoats.

"Look at her!" My mum screamed.

"This is your fault!" He screamed back.

Shutting the door, they both stopped yelling for a second. Until my mom went down the hallway, slamming the bedroom door.

"Get the fuck out of my sight" he hissed at me.

Luke's POV

"Do you just want me go send a group text to everyone?" I looked at her. She was on her phone, not paying attention to me.

"Bryn" I spoke louder.

"Yeah, do that" she giggled.

"What's funny?" I rasied an eyebrow. Bryn looked at her phone one last time and turned it off.