5~ food

"Please don't lie to me" he spoke.

"I'm not hungry my stomach just hurts yknow?" I looked at him lying.

_________

Luke's POV

I was going to regret it I was. But I wasn't just going to sit here and waste money, time, and patience with her. She was the definition of skin and bones.

"Please get out of the car" I looked at her. Sapphire gave me a look screaming to fuck off but I ignored it with a smile pressed to my face. I looked at her hair. The brunette color looked faded. Really faded. But she was looking at me. Dead in the eyes. The blueness in her eyes were gone. Her under eyes where too purple.

"Fine" she spoke spitting out the words. I glanced at her once more and at the physical condition she was in. It was horrible. She quickly flung off the seat belt and got out of the car. Following behind her. She stood pale looking down at the parking cement block. 

"Ready?" I looked at her, taking another step towards her. She nodded standing side by side next to me. "Don't get a salad" I paused "you're not a herbivore" I chuckled.

"Is this what you tell all girls?" She paused laughing.

Looking down at the ground I didn't say much. Because I can't date. I mean I can but I suck at letting people in. Holding the door open for Sapphire I followed behind her. She opened the next door with me behind her. We both looked at the guy at the hostess stand.

"Two?" He asked.

"Yeah, and uhm can we have a booth?" I smugishly tugged at my lips. He nodded and gestured for us to follow him.

I looked at the menu, with drool coming from my lips. I looked at Sapphire who was sipping from her water. "Did you pick something?" I asked.

"Luke I'm not hungry" she spat at me.

"That sucks cause is you don't eat. I'll shove a burger down your throat" I looked at her. Sapphire gave me nasty look.

"Price limit?" She looked at me. I let out a laugh. She wasn't serious was she? She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"There isn't one?" I looked at her. She looked at me once more in confusion. "Look I have more than enough money. Money isn't my problem right now" I looked at her. Sapphire looked at me then down at the menu.

"Anything?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Anything but a salad" I looked at her.

"Can we share-" she tried but I shook my head no because I was getting a burger. "Luke everything is so-" she looked at me.

"What do you want?" I cut her off, looking at the waitress who was vastly approaching us.

"The Baked Chicken Parmesan Pasta" she spoke. Nodding I smiled at the waitress.

****

"Am I taking you home now?" I looked at Sapphire.

"Luke, I don't wanna go home" she looked at me, then glancing back at the window. Looking at her. She held the box of food in her hands. Looking back on everything now I wasn't really paying attention to how much and what she was eating. I just kept on talking. The car ride was silent. And the way her jaw was set she looked pissed.

"So then my place?" I asked looking at her. She gave a snug shrug. "I'm gonna sound like a fucking prick right now" I paused looking at her pulling off to the side of the road. My temper was boiling with her. "You don't say shit-" I spoke but she was ready to cut me off. "You don't do anything. All you do is let people make choices for you. Stand up for yourself-" I spat.

Her actions spoke louder. She unbuckled the seat belt flinging it to the side. Unlocking the car door and stepping out.

"Mother fucker" I muttered. I watched as she begun to walk away. "When I'm talking to you... you fucking answer" I screamed "you don't certainly don't fucking walk away" I hissed. I watched as Sapphire stopped in her tracks and turned.

Sapphire gave me a cold fare before walking back to me. Stopping a couple feet she spoke.

"You don't know me. You don't know how I live. You don't know the choices I make" she paused her voice increasing by each word. "And you sure as hell don't have the right to get to know me!" She paused. "You are the most ignorant little bastard I've ever met in my fucking life!" She screamed at me.

"How?-" I spat.

"How?!" She chuckled. "For fucking years you've sat and watched while your piece of shit friends tormented me! Day in and day out!" She flared. She wasn't even close to being done. "Theirs only so much a person can take until they break!" She paused. "I don't want to answer to you. In fact I'm not. And you will not push me into doing anything I don't want to. If I'm not hungry do not make me eat!" She paused "if I don't want to talk do not make me talk!" She hissed through her teeth.

A/n well I'm back. I don't plan on leaving for awhile. This book is going to mean a lot to me. It talks about my daily struggles.

-mw