3~ fears

Everyone needs someone, everyone deserves to be happy.

Sapphire's POV

Arriving home, my skin shook from my boots. Opening the door I was faced with my mum starring at me. Anger writer across her face. It was mixed with sorrow too.

"Go to bed, before your dad seeing you he's in the shower" she warned, in a soft tone. I didn't question anything, I went to my room.

Plopping down on to the bed that's when the thoughts kicked in. Usually she'd be yelling and screaming. She'd want me to fight back, to argue. But she didn't. I didn't argue. I did, but not anymore. I just got sick of asking all the why's.

Pulling the clothes from my body, I set my keys on the dresser, walking into the bathroom. Turning on the lights, fear filled my eyes. Fat. Fear. And pain. My arm was red.

**

Fear, more and more fear grew. I knew I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't hurt myself. I knew that if I did I was hurting everyone around around me. But that didnt matter now, cause I was face to face with it. I watched pulling my sleeve up, pulling the razor blade from the bathroom counter drawer. Nothing was worth it anymore. Skin was bones. Cords were hooked everywhere. I had lied, cheated, cut, hurt ones I loved... It all happened when I let people in. I never should have let anyone in. Pulling the shirt from my head it fell from the floor. I was faced to face with myself. My fear my horror. My own freak show. My skin was pain. Beauty was pain. No one cared. Now everyone cares. They care now cause I am dying. That's when I threw it. I threw the blade. Collapsing to the ground. I was pht on here to die. I was put here in the wrong place, and the wrong time. I could have been happier. I could have been skinnier. Prettier. I rolled my knees to my chest. The tears falled from my cheeks. I didn't want to hurt myself. I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted to be loved, needed. Instead I was always pushed to the side. Now that I'm dying everyone cares. The constant stares. Pulling myself up from the ground, I looked at myself in the mirror--

Shooting up from the repeating dream I slammed my hand at my alarm. Wincing from the pain I shot from my bed, biting my tongue, holding my arm. Looking down at my arm it was still red, and it was throbbing. Swallowing the pain I rose from the bed. I wasn't going to take a shower.

Luke's POV

Bryn- did you send the messages yet?!

Me- I'm doing it now😑

Bryn- ok thanks

After sending a message to everyone but my family a text inviting everyone to Bryn's Saturday, Sapphire came to mind...

She wasn't comfortable with me. She's not comfortable with anyone. And within the seconds I knew that she was filled with fear. She was scared to eat, talk, maybe even to smile. I wanted to help.

***

I walked into first hour. Although Sapphire and I had 1st, 3rd, and 5th hour together I never noticed her. Ever. I only noticed her in 3rd hour. Walking into the classroom, I saw Michael, and Calum, Bryn too. Smiling I set my bag down and walked to them.

"Morning" I sipped from my coffee, kissing Bryn's forehead.

"Are you ready for the game tomorrow?" Calum asked. Nodding, I sipped from the coffee. I starred at the door. Waiting.

"How about Saturday?" Bryn asked, letting out a smirk.

"Yeah, excited" I spoke not paying attention. I needed to apologize for yesterday. I watched as she entered the class room. "Ill be back" I spoke walking my way to Sapphire. Stopping in front of her, she didn't say anything her head was pointed down. "You can't get rid of me. I only get more annoying" I looked at her, she took her seat and starred forward. "I win these games" I looked at her sitting on her desk. "Say nothing if you like me" I giggled. She said nothing and said nothing. "Say nothing if you're going to the game tomorrow" she still said nothing. "Say nothing if I'm picking you up tomorrow to go to the game" I spoke.