Chapter 4

I didn't see him the next day, or the day after, when I asked someone they said he called in sick. I went to get a iced coffee at lunch when I saw a picture of him with a girl around his arm. I felt betrayed and hurt again but I pushed it down.

When he finally did show up in his office the following week, he requested me to come to his office using his secretary. As I walked to his office he was busy pacing the floor with some papers in his hands, the door was open so I just went right inside.

"I'm going to need the boardroom, so I'm giving you a office for a a couple days" he couldn't even look up to face me, causing to let my anger get the best of me.

"Is there anything else that you might need" he said stoping at his desk,

"I wanted to know if you gave me something" I said, he looked up at me a little confused,

"Since you kiss anything living and breathing, see if your clean" I said, I was definitely was pushing it, he was furious now moving right in front of me.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" he demanded, his words wore fueling my angry even more.

"You basically forced yourself on me; then the next day you're out with a female, so I'll ask again did you give me anything?" I saw him flinch at my words, I felt disgusted the way I was behaving I knew I had to apologize, I crossed the line.

"Get Out Of My Office Now" he yelled at me, I left feeling like a piece of shit. I heard him say 'your fucking lucky you're not my employe or I would have fired your ass on the spot" under his breath. I know I created a scene because as I was heading to the boardroom, everyone on the floor was watching my every move.

Once I was in the my new office temporarly I couldn't work at all so I did what i always do was call my sister Isabella and told her everything. 

"You know you was in the wrong right" she said to me over the phone,

"I know, I was a piece of shit but he just irks my nerves sometimes." I said, leaving back in my chair,

"Doesn't matter you was wrong and that you need to apologize to him fast or it will keep on getting bigger and bigger and cause even more problems." she said, I knew she was right,

I waited until it was 8, that's when people started leaving the office, as I got up to check if the coast was clear it was. I walked over to his office and didn't bothering knocking just going inside, he looked up and was gonna say something when I cut him off,

"I'm sorry, I was out of hand. I let my emotions get the best of me and that I should have respected your privacy. I'm really sorry for my out burst, I didn't mean what I said." I babbled everything

He was quiet for a while before replying back to me. 

"You did mean it, but I accept your apology on one condition. You accept mine as well, I was the one who caused this by kissing you and then not even showing up to explain my actions." he said, I was a little surprised broke out into a smile.

"Deal" I said, he smiled and just like that we forgave each other.

"Are you gonna leave now" I asked him,

"Yea, and I'm starving" he said getting his jacket from his chair,

"I know a great place to eat, and has tons of desserts" I said, he laughed.

"Of course you would be thinking of deserts" he said,

***************************************************

The next week we fell into a routine of working together, I had 4 boxes of all the legal cases the company had, 3 boxes for the clients and what the company gained from them and the last 2 boxes where of all the employees.