Chapter 14

Max P.O.V

It's been about 2 week since I last seen Brandon. I've been trying to figure out the best way to get him to at least look at me but it wasn't working. I was getting take out on a Friday, when I bumped into this guy.

"I'm so sorry" I immediately apologized but was taken aback at how good looking he looked.

"No problem" he said, I was just about to tell him to put his dinner in my tab when...

"Sorry, I'm late, office was much busier than usual" someone said from behind, I felt my heart sink as I turned to look at the person.

He had a smile on his face before it vanished when he saw me. I smiled at him while he looked past me to the guy. 

"It's ok, honey I ordered already" he said to Brandon after they kissed each other.

"What happened to you?" Brandon asked him,

"It was my fault, I accidentally bumped into him" I said, butting into the conversation, he glared at me

"Sure, you did" Brandon said,

"Do you guys know each other?" His date asked looking at us,

"Yes, our companies work together" Brandon said before looking over the menu,

"Sir, your food" the bartender said from behind me. I turned to grab my food, paid and left.

I couldn't stay in that room one more second. As I made my way back to my apartment. I felt so alone, it was all my fault. I did this, I was the problem and the only way I could fix all this was to fix myself first.

So I spent the rest of the night figuring out how I could fix myself and get him back. Somewhere deep down I had faith that he might give me a second chance but I wasn't sure. I need to at least have tried to get him back, or I would spend the rest of my life with what ifs.

***

The next morning bright and early, I called all the press. I was gonna fix my wrongs, for myself and nobody else.

"Sorry, for the late calls but I need to make amends for myself for the past couple of months." I started off saying,

"I was in a bad place, when I started losing myself. It was my fault in the first place but I blamed others. I lost someone very close to be because of that so I'm here to make amends" I said, I know now I got their attention,

"I'm a Bisexual, Businessman who had to hide his other side because it didn't fit the "status quo". So I'm coming out, I also want to apologize to my parents and anyone else I hurt. And lastly, I fell in love with this incredible man, who loved me for me and nothing other than that. I made a mistake which cost me in losing him. So I'm sorry for everything, and I hope you can give me a second chance to make it up to you. Thank you all for coming and have a nice day" I said leaving, I heard all the pictures being taken as I made my way over to my office.

"Can you cancel all appointments and call a board meeting" I said to my assistant, she was just about to leave my office when she came right back in,

"That was a brave thing you did Sir, and I'm rooting for you" she said with a smile,

Now all I needed now was getting Brandon back in my life.