🌸disclaimer & before reading🌸

disclaimer;

This book is based on Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and will feature many creators from the YouTube platform. It is written using various social media platforms. Know that I do not own these, nor do I intend to make it seem that way.

I do, however, own the plot line to this story and my original character, Tessa Holmes. No part of this story or Tessa is to be used or copied by anyone other than myself, unless they have written permission to do so, except in the case of brief quotations.

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places and incidents are either a work of fiction or meant to be used fictitiously.

I do not own any GIFs, pictures or social media templates used in this story, unless specified otherwise. Any edits will have been made by me, unless specified otherwise.

before reading;

This is to avoid questions within chapters, as I feel the way in which I have written this book may be confusing for some people. Feel free to skip this bit and go onto the real book if you think you will have no problem reading it - you can always check back if you are confused.

Chapters will be named with the social media they're supposed to be on, or the messaging service being used, along with the name of the person who's perspective it's set in.

For example: chapter [ 0.5 ] is called "imessage | tessa". This is because Tessa is messaging using the service iMessage. Tessa's messages will be on the right, and the person she's messaging will be on the left, with their name above their messages.

To avoid confusion - here is a template message chapter:

Messaging Service
Day Time

This is how the character who's
name is in the chapter title's
messages are shown

Name
This is how the other
person/people's messages are
shown

Hopefully this has saved some confusion. I hope you enjoy 'absolutely smitten' and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ☺️