THIRTY THREE

"Carrie?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Carrie asked, glancing at the clock.

"It's okay, is something wrong? Why are you calling? it's 2am." Mike yawned.

"I can't sleep." She sighed.

Mike let out a sigh, pausing before he spoke. "Do you want me to come over there?"

"I mean, only if you want too." She said innocently, smiling into the phone.

Mike rolled his eyes and hung up the phone, rolling out of bed and making his way down the hall to his finance's room.

"Hi!!" She squealed, opening the door with a big smile on her face. She had on plaid pajama shorts and tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her glasses on-Mike's favorite look.

"I love you so much." He smiled goofily. Her smile was contagious.

Carrie giggled, pulling him into her hotel room. Mike smirked and wrapped his arms around the blonde, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"Mikee" Carrie moaned against his lips, feeling him lift her up.

"Mike." She tried to push him off of her and giggled. "I don't think it's good luck to have sex the night before the wedding."

"Who said we were going to have sex?" Mike smirked. He threw her down on the bed and immediately began to tickle her.

"Mike!" Carrie started laughing hysterically, kicking around to try to make her husband stop. "Mike quit it!"

"Michael Andrew!" She screamed, laughing so hard that she was crying. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong to even be affected. "Truce, truce, please"

He finally stopped, laughing at his squirming fiancé under him.

"I hate you!" She slapped his chest repeatedly, pretending to be mad at him as she laughed.

"I love you." Mike snuck a kiss, capturing her hands in his and pinning them down.

Carrie stuck her tongue out at him after failing at fighting against his grip.

"So now I'm marrying a five year old?" Mike chuckled.

"Shut up." She pouted. "I'm still mad at you."

"You love me." He kissed her again, a smirk on his face.

Carrie shook her head, turning away when he tried to kiss her. She continued to struggle against his grip as he held her down. "Let go of me."

"Not until you say you love me too."

"Nuh huh" Carrie pouted.

"I'll tickle you again." He threatened. He was finding way to much pleasure in her struggle.

Carrie pouted. She tried again to break from his grasp, but Mike just held her tighter and cocked a smile.

"Fine." She narrowed her eyes and gave him a mean look. "I love you too. Now get off me."

"That's what I like to hear." He kissed her once more and then let go of her.