Escape

A/N: I have uploaded pics of what my characters look like to previous chapters, so check those out. Soooooo... that all? *pulls out script that I wrote cuz I was bored* Yup. That's all. Enjoy the story and remember to slap that vote button and leave a comment!
________________________

RECAP

Ghetsis looked back at the mirror and was greeted with the image of him laying dead on the floor, bleeding from his neck. Horrified, Ghetsis slammed his hand onto the mirror's surface, the glass shattering. Ghetsis picked up the biggest piece he could find, ignoring the blood seeping from his cut hand, just as the door was forced open. Ghetsis whirled around to see Lucy screaming at him.

KILL HER!!! SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

No longer thinking clearly, Ghetsis lurched towards Lucy, makeshift weapon raised. Lucy grabbed his wrist and twisted sharply, forcing Ghetsis to drop the shard. Lucy kneed Ghetsis in the stomach, dropping him to his knees.

You're going to die. You're going to die. Better kill yourself before they start stabbing.

~Tamara's POV~

What have we gotten ourselves into?

END RECAP

Chapter 8

~Christina's POV~

February 11th, 2081, Noon | ??? | Christina's POV

"Down on the floor! We see anyone up, you get a bullet up your ass!"

Everyone went silent, the scared whispering hushing. I dropped to my stomach, face in my hands. Me and the other students hostage were locked in a large windowless room. I was able to make out what looked like concrete for the floor and wall, and feeling it with my fingers gave me the texture of concrete. I had been clinging close to a group consisting of three boys and a girl. I didn't know their names, but they didn't seem to have a problem with me, but didn't acknowledge my presence either.

I heard a gunshot and screaming. Someone must've tried to stand up. I could hear footsteps and the rustling of bags. As they got closer, I could see that there were three Grunts, giving the hostages bread slices and small water bottles. They reached our small group, one of the Grunts handing the sustenance to me. One of the boys sneered at the Grunt offering the food to him, slapping it out of her hands.

"I don't want your slop! How do I know it's not poisoned?"

The Grunt scoffed. "Fine. Starve. See if we give a shit."

As I finished the "meal", I heard the Grunt depart. My pale yellow eyes slowly moved in the direction of where I knew the corpse laid. I stood, slowly walking toward it. Standing over the corpse, I could see that it was a boy. I stared down at it. That's all I could do. All I could do was stare. My stomach growled. Even when a Grunt came in to take the body, I just stared.

"What the hell are you doing?" the Grunt demanded. I couldn't answer. I didn't know what I was doing. I can never explain why I do some of the things that I do.

Even after he left with the body in tow, I stayed there, thinking. Trying to remember what I had forgotten. I thought hard, then it hit me.

My pills.

I had a pill bottle in my bag. I had to take a pill every five hours. My Xtranceiver is set on a timer that goes off when it's time for a dose. But my Xtranceiver and bag, along with my pills, were taken. I didn't know if there was a clock in the room. Even if there was, I couldn't see it. But I knew I had to be a few hours late for a dose. This was only going to get worse and worse. Dread filled my soul and made my stomach drop to my feet, and unlike every other bad situation, I didn't try to make myself feel better, because that was pointless. If I didn't take those pills...