-Change-

Hey, D?

Yeah?

You know that it wasn't your fault, right?

Your brothers death.

I know now.

Good.

But P?

What?

You know it wasn't your fault either, right?

What do you mean?

Your mums death.

You don't know that.

But I do.

And I don't know all of your secrets, and I'm not claiming that I know you better than yourself, because I bet there's an entire unknown world behind your eyes.

But...

I know what it's like to blame yourself for things you can't change. Things that change your whole life in the most terrible ways.

My father blames me for my mothers death. That's something that will never change.

You know what's even worse than someone blaming you for something like that?

What could possibly be worse?

When you start to believe it.

Phil stared at those words, feeling hurt. For some reason, Phil felt cornered. Was he trying to figure him out, dig deeper into Phils mind?

He didn't want that.

No one can save him from his Father until he leaves. No one can protect him from the hurt he gets everytime he walks through the door.

His mum killed herself because he was too much pressure on her life, and his Father blames him for it every single day.

Phil knows he's as his Dad says. He's a screw up, he's good for nothing, and it would be best if he just left.

Everything's a mess, and D's crazy if he thinks he can change that.

I'll ttyl

Why?

Read 8:43 pm