Chapter Ten - Dan and Phil (3rd ending)

"No, you have no reason to be sorry," My voice shakes. Phil is dying. I remember awhile ago when I told Phil to close his eyes. "What do you see?" I asked him. "Nothing," He replied. "That is what I am without you." All of this is true. I am nothing without Phil.

"The doctor told me I have a week to live," Phil's eyes tear up.

"I will make the best out of it."

Throughout the entire week Phil and I went out to have really expensive dinners, picnics, playing at the park, cuddling, sleeping together, going for long walks, and getting married. ^^

Today is Phil's last day. I drive alone in the car feeling lost, gone, and empty wondering if I should drive off the edge of the bride coming up.

Narrator POV

Dan drives over the bridge safely deciding he needed to see Phil's lovely face once more. Dan will live for Phil even if it costs his sanity. <3

Before Dan could get back to his and Phil's home, a truck speeds into the his car. He didn't survive it. A piece of glass from the window shot threw his skull. He was found lifeless. Once Phil found out about Dan dying in a car crash, he broke into tears. Why? Because he just got a call informing him that he is now cancer free.

He holds his head in his hands tight screaming. Phil can't handle the grief. He calms down and heads to the bathroom.

"It will be alright, Phil," he tells himself. He starts the bath. "I'll be with Dan soon." Phil lets the bath tub fill up.

He sinks himself down in the tub forcing him to pass out. His body naturally starts breathing again then he drowns. Dan and Phil are both dead.