H O N E Y

MUSIC ^^^

I hated being weak, especially when I promised myself
I wouldn't be.

But after a couple glasses of wine and feeling one another after years of being apart,

There we were,
As I straddled him on the couch with his honey lips locking mine as his hands roamed my body.

It felt so different, the kisses.

His arms were stronger and he touched me in places that they had never before, and his lips felt soft as they slowly tasted mine.

My mind was in a frenzy, because it was happening so fast and he smelled so good, and was warm and safe.

He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he kissed my neck moving my hips against his

Which made my cheeks warm and my legs tremble.

I took off his shirt as I gazed at the muscles that had formed over the years, and the veins that scattered his arms and led to his v-line,

Gently letting my hands explore the chiseled plane as I let his hand slip underneath my shirt and the bulge in his pants press against me.

"We should stop."

He spoke as
I left kisses on his jaw.

His hands firmly held my waist as I stared into his hazel eyes making me feel safe.

"I don't want our first time to be like this. You deserve better."

This made me smile as I remembered how much of a sincere talker he was,

And that he was a good guy.

So I replied by giving him a small kiss on his cheek which was returned with one on my forehead.

"I love you Adalise," he spoke as he played with my fingers holding my gaze so intensely that my heart fluttered.

So I got up leading him to the bed so we could hold each other and share kisses underneath the sheets.

***
"Good morning."

I was awoken by fingers lightly brushing my strands out of my face.

I blinked until everything didn't look blurry and my eyes focused on freckles and a small smile.

So
I smiled too, showing my teeth as my head collapsed on his chest and I let my hand explore the skin of the beautiful man beside me.

It all felt so good, too good, that I realized he was going to leave again; and leave me with scattered pieces of my heart again.

But a part of me just wanted to savor these moments of our skin touching and kisses exchanged.

"I wish things would always be like this."

His fingers played in the dip of my exposed waist and my eyes closed momentarily feeling the sensation of his touch.

"It will sweetheart."

"Your going to go back to your life in Cali."

"I'm staying with you."

"Don't tease me, Reg."

"I bought an apartment downtown, just a couple minutes away from here. It has the most beautiful view of the city. I'm moving in next week."

My eyes shot open and I sat up looking at him as he lay in bed with a lopsided grin and a faint dimple showing on his left cheek.

"I keep my promises, Ada. I'm not leaving again, I now know you've always been the one."

I couldn't form words as he brought his hand to mine interlocking them as I simply stared.

"Girls who have the prettiest smiles and warmest hearts only come once in a lifetime, and I let go of mine without knowing; but I'm never doing that again."

"I love you."

His words were dipped in honey and his tongue too.

I love honey.

~~