XII: Frenemies

~Lauren's POV:  

 I furiously entered the hallway of school; in slow motion since i'm on crutches. I think I could have left a trail of fire behind me since my whole body was boiling in anger.

"Lauren!" Tom calls out while detaching himself from the Slutty Mika. She rolls her eyes and heads to Xavier, one of the football players.

"You need help?" he asked eyeing my bag from my shoulder. It was actually heavy, and gave me more trouble.

"No thanks, I'm good," I tell him, walking by him. No way in hell am I going to let him be close to me again.

I headed towards my locker to find Isabel's gay guy friend in the way of my locker. "Move it, you gay piece of sh*t!" I furiously yelled out as I shoved him out of my way. He fell onto the floor. The people in the hallway stopped and stared.

"What the hell!" he yelled out with a glare playing onto his eyes. Its got sparkly as if he was going to cry.

"Get out of my sight, and go back into the toilet where you belong," I calmly said as I spun the code to the padlock. I opened my locker, shoving my stuff inside as I hear the guy get up, and silently walked away. Good boy.

I took out all the things I would need for my last period. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around abruptly. "What!"

"Whoa. Chill your barnacles," Bev says. I breathed out harshly.

"Btch, you left me alone with satan's daughter, and spawn," I tell her as I slammed my locker shut.

"I'm sorry, babe. I had to really pee," the brunette hugged me. I sighed. "Tell me next time, and don't just scurry off."

"Yes, ma'am," Bev said as she squeezes my ass.

I giggle, and push her away from me. "If I hadn't known you better, I'd infer that you're a lesbo."

"Yep, but i'm not," my best friend wiggles her eyebrows, "I like dick."

I shake my head laughing as the bell rang.

"Off to class, mi'lady!" the brunette yells as she carries my things as she raises her left arm in a charging motion. I laughed at her ridiculousness and slap her shoulder. She sticks her tongue out as we head to class.

Beverly was my only true, and best friend. Of course I had friends who eat with me or talk to me, but I hadn't learned to trust them yet since I had trust issues. Tom had earned my trust since he was very sweet, and caring guy, but as days passed by, he started to change.

I entered the classroom 10 minutes after the bell rings, with Bev. I hate these goddamn crutches, but still, I have a reason of being late, which is fun. The only thing that sucks was that I couldn't play volleyball.

*          *          *

When class ended, I had called my dad to see if he could send me Brandon, his personal driver, to drive me back home, but he was already driving their way to a meeting that was 30 minutes away from me, so I had to wait an hour and a half for him to come pick me up.

I wouldn't get a taxi since I didn't have money. Yeah, I know I'm rich, but I don't have money. It's not my fault  I wasted all my $300 dollar allowance on stupid stuff. I did that because I was grumpy, and was on my red period which came monthly for all girls.

After ending the call, I sat onto the concrete steps. This fcking sucks. I heard thunder, which causes me to look up at the sky. There were big, gray clouds overlapping the blue sky. I sighed as I took my pull-over out of my bag, and put it on since it got colder.