Chapter 1

Ava's POV
I woke up. I went on my phone and scrolled through social media. I then heard someone walking outside of my closed bedroom door. My door knob slowly turned, swung open and someone jumped on my bed. Cameron.

"Eww!!" I said, laughing. "What?! you saw your reflection?" He said. "Oml Cameron!! Your so mean!!" I said. We both laughed and he sat up. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Well ok, what do you want to do today?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and he left the room.

Cameron is visiting for the summer here at Chicago. I loved spending time with him! I'm now 18. I have decided that I want to move to California and start a life there. We leave in tomorrow. The though of leaving my mom here makes me scared.

I didn't really have anyone but her. Recently my mom met this man, Rob. Rob is so nice! He works as a gym trainer, and perfect for my mom;)

And your probably wondering, where's Blake, he's long gone. You never know how hard long distance relationships are till you experience them. I was sad when Blake and I broke up, like I wouldn't go to school or anything.

But a couple months pasted and I was my normal self again:) Me and Cameron decided we are going to the mall. I got dressed and put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on some makeup and we left 30 minutes after.

We got in the car and we put on music and we started singing really loud like we always do😂
I have a YouTube channel where I sing, I just noticed that I loved to sing, I always did really. It's just, I was always so nervous to, singing in front of people.

I started singing in front of people right after me and Blake broke up. I honestly just wanted to change myself after me and Blake broke up, and I was a good change.

Now me and Cameron are talking and I want to expand my career, go on magcon with Cameron maybe? Haha. We got to the mall and we walked inside. We walked around till we found a store we liked.

We looked around and then some fans came up to me and Cameron and we took some pictures. I really want to go on tour. ugh. I found some shorts, I paid and we continued shopping.

After 3 hours of being in the mall we decided to leave. We got hungry also so I ordered pizza and we picked it up. We got home and my mom and Rob were home so we all ate. So far my life is perfect, no drama, no problems, just friends and family:)

hope you like the first chapter!!
comment and vote for moree!!!
xoxo💕