chapter 5

Blake's POV
I woke up. dang i partied to hard last night, don't worry i didn't drink, under age. i was on one of the longe chairs in the living room. i guess i fell asleep. i saw Sierra cooking in the kitchen.

i sat up and saw Ava sleeping on the couch. i got up and rubbed my eyes. i said good morning to sierra and i went upstairs where my stuff was. we were staying here for 4 days, i think, lol.

i showered and just got ready for the day. we found this thing where we can go horse back riding on some trail! so we are probably going to do that today. i walked back downstairs, Aaron and Ava were awake. they cleaned it up a little bit.

"ok um Ava do you think you can go to a store close by to get some food?" sierra asked. "i don't have my car." ava said. "we can use my car? i said. "good idea!" sierra said. ava looked at me and fake smiled. she walked past me and went outside. "we'll be back soon." i said walking outside.

ava was standing by the car. i jogged towards the. car smiled at her and unlocked the car. i opened the door for her and closed it. i got in the car, turned it on and put the AC on. it was so hot in the car. i started driving.

she started out the window the whole time until i started taking. "it's pretty hot outside huh?" i said looking at her. she looked at me. "uh yeah." she answered back then looking at the window. "so what do we need to get?" i asked. "um sierra sent me a list." she said. i nodded and we got to the store. we got out and walked towards the door.

we went to the food section and we needed a couple of things- eggs, milk, bread, butter, soda, chips, plastic things and more stuff. we started getting things quickly. we needed eggs and i grabbed the handle the same time she did. she pulled back her hand and smiled, looking away with embarrassment. it was kinda cute.

after we were all don't we headed back. we got there and everyone was awake. "hey!" cameron said. we unpacked the groceries and we started making breakfast. after brekfast we decided to go on the horse thing i was taking about earlier.

we got ready to leave and we took 2 cars. we got to the place and we had to sign all these papers and stuff. they got the horses ready and we got on them. they told us all the things to do, like how to ride them. then we started!

we first started by the beach. we stopped to take so pictures. we then went into a woods. after the horses we were all hungry so we went to go eat dinner. we went ate and talked about what we might do tomorrow.

after we went back to the house. we decided we all wanted to go swimming so we jumped in the pool and had fun. i swam to the bottom of the pool and i saw ava jump in. i swam to her and came up to the surface. i started splashing her with water. seeing cameron behind me i started splashing him to.

everybody started splashing each! after we went back inside, everyone took a shower and after i went to sleep on the bed that i picked to be my room. night