Chapter 18

Ava's POV
our break on tour was over. we got to the airport in the morning around 8:00. we meet up with everyone before we went through security. when everyone was we continued our airport adventure.

we were finished with everything and we were waiting to board the plane. it was a 30 minute wait. i was hungry so i went to starbucks. there was a long line but it's ok.

cameron waited with me. we got everyone's order and we went back. it was time to need the plane. we were getting our tickets checked to bored it. i we were to the plane and we sat down. i sat next to blake and cameron. i sat by the window seat looking at the airport.

it was another 20 minutes until the plane started. the plane was starting so we fastened our seatbelts and the plane ride started. blake fell asleep, mostly everyone besides cameron, i'm surprised because i imagined he would sleep.

before blake fell asleep they witched spots so i can't walk to cameron.

"so i heard about your singing contract and rock records."

"yeah i'm excited."

"good your heading the right direction with your singing, you have talent and people need to hear it."

my cousin everyone:)

me and cameron watched a movie together on my mac and when it was done we were here. i woke up blake and everyone else. we started to grab our carry on and leave the plane.

we all got taxis and headed to the hotel where we would be staying at.

about a 45 minute drive we were at the hotel. we got out our things and got our hotel key cards. i put my suitcase on the floor and laid on the bed.

"finally!" i said sighing.

blake laughed and started opening his suitcase. now it was about 5:45 and i was hungry.

"i'm hungry, wanna go out to eat?"

"sure!" blake said closing his suitcase. i grabbed my phone and the keycard and we left. i texted the others if they wanted to come and they all did😂

we went to eat and it was just the same stuff we do. we came back to the room and blake and i watched a movie. it was about 12:00 when we went to bed.

"night princess."

i giggled and kissed blake...

note- sorry i haven't been uploading as much for this story it's just i have no ideas to write for it but it's ending soon so 🤷‍♀️ enjoyyyyy