chapter 10

Aunt Gina had to leave but me and cameron decided to walk around. it was like 5:00. we stopped for icecream and walked around. we got back home and we sat down "wanna watch a movie?" cam asked. "sure." i said. he put on a movie and 30 minutes into the movie there was a knock at the door. cameron walked to the door and opened it, it was aaron. "hey are you going to taylor's party?" i heard aaron say. "no i'm going to stay with Ava." cam said. "hey ava wanna go to taylor's house?" he asked. "sure i don't care." i said standing up. "cool!" aaron said. "are you sure?" cameron asked gently. "yeah i don't care."
*
* we were at taylor's house. apparently he's moving. i could tell there was a lot of people and the neighbors probably hate him now. we got out of the car and went inside. i saw a bunch of people and disco lights of blue, green and pink. aaron went some where and cameron turned to me. "are you sure you want to stay?" he asked. "yeah i'll be fine! go have fun!" i said smiling. "ok, but if you need anything then tell me ok?" he said. i nodded my head and i went outside on to the balcony. i sat down and started to go on my phone and then i heard a familiar voice. i turn my head and it's Blake. i try for him not to notice me but he looks at me. i quickly turn away. "hey pretty face." he says tickling me. i giggles and said stop softly. "so what's up?" he asked. "nothing how about you?" i asked. "same." he said smiling. "i'm kinda thirsty" i said. i stood up and walked by the drinks. blake followed. i stopped by the table and poured some coca in a cup. i turned to face blake's body and i looked up at him. i sipped my drink and giggled. "your silly." he said smiling. we then heard people shouting. "COPS COPS!" someone said. i saw cameron grab me and blake by the arm and we ran outside. before the cops saw us we got in the car. we started it up and left. "what about aaron?!" blake said. "he'll be fine." cam said. we got back home and it was around 2 in the morning. we dropped blake off at aaron's. aaron made it home safely but taylor was in bIg trouble. i laid on my bed, falling asleep...