Chapter 2

Blake's POV
Ugh I can't wait for California. Then I'm going on tour with my best buds and so far life is great. Me and Ava broke up. Don't try and do distance relationships. Aaron called me and said that we are going to rent out a cabin up north for Cameron's birthday coming up.

Dang my big bro, 26. Dang his getting old😂
I got my suitcase and I walked to the door. My mom was out. I walked outside, got in the uber on my way to the airport. I got to the airport.

Got my boarding ticket, went through security, did all that other junk and I was on the plane. It was a
2 1/2 hour flight to CA. So I fell asleep.

Ava's POV
"Bye mom I'll miss you!" I said hugging my mom. "I'll miss you too sweetie! Come visit!" She said. I'm leaving for California today with Cameron. I walked away from my mom. I really never left my mom in a different state. I'm gonna miss her.

We got out tickets and blah blah blah and were on the plane!😂 I sat down and looked outside. I'll come back to Chicago soon, I know it;) It was a almost a 4 hour flight.

After minutes later the air pilot said we were about to take off. I put on my seatbelts and the plane took off. I checked my phone, it was 1:00, so we will probably be at Cameron's at 8:00.

I then fell asleep...

Blake's POV
I landed in California. Aaron was picking me up and taking me to stay in his place for a while until I can get my own apartment. I texted Aaron and he said he was by outside. After looking I found him.

I got in the car. "Heyyy Blake! How was the flight?" He asked. "Haha it was fine." I said. "Hungry?" He asked. "Duh." I said. We decided we would get pizza. We got pizza, went back home and catches up:)

Ava's POV
I landed in California. It was so warm, even though it was warm in Chicago😂 An uber got here, else went in it and drove off. Cameron got a new apartment, so that's neat.

We got to Cameron's and we ordered food. It was 9:30. We just relaxed, watched tv and we eventually fell asleep...

heyyy!!
comment and vote
and tell me what you think about it so far:))
xoxo